Re: XU-Hybrid & G-Channel!

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:26 am And for those LOVERS of some simple and beautiful G-Channel action on their charts :-D

G-Channel Chart.png

G-Channel Chart 1.png

G-Channel Chart 2.png
Looks clean n awaiting your new system release. Thanks.
Earning moderate returns is fine as long as I can minimize both permanent loss of capital and reinvestment risk.

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

It's the indicators and templates put out by Beatle, Xard and Pumba that have allowed me to find patience. Once you learn to trust the trend following template that appeals to you, patience will come so much easier. Everything starts coming together after that. you will feel a sense of calm that improves your risk management. Knee jerk entries become a thing of the past and it has taken away the "need for greed" because I have confidence knowing that if I wait, I'll get plenty of meat off that bone.
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, Mickey Abi, maroka

DaveTrader wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:56 pm It's the indicators and templates put out by Beatle, Xard, and Pumba that have allowed me to find patience. Once you learn to trust the trend-following template that appeals to you, patience will come so much easier. Everything starts coming together after that. you will feel a sense of calm that improves your risk management. Knee-jerk entries become a thing of the past and it has taken away the "need for greed" because I have confidence knowing that if I wait, I'll get plenty of meat off that bone.
I am so pleased that you are experiencing this. Well done and here's to many more successful and very profitable trades! :problem:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
DaveTrader, Jedidiah, maroka, cptwillwilliams
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

A basic XU type template that may be helpful for some. You can adjust the settings to match your favorite versions then add and subtract different indicators to check them out. Turn off the ZZ line and/or channel in the in the xu 44 semafor indicator Ribbon off The most simple way to think of any templates put out by Beatle, Xard, Pumba is to look for confirmation of the semafor. Everyone that has come to understand these systems knows the semafors can and usually will move...sometimes a lot. But we also know the semafors are not stand alone entry signals and can NEVER be that. The bigger the semafor, the more the potential. The smaller semafors that match the most recent large semafor are good potential re entries or "late entries" if original confirmation is missed.
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post (total 8):
xard777, BeatlemaniaSA, thomdel, SijjiN, Skyold, fibo7818, Resilient2win, StuartWong