Re: Minor XU-Hybrid 5.0 "update"

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:19 pm Hi guys,

Here's a small "update" to the XU-Hybrid 5. I've only tweaked it by adding one additional indicator and reorganizing the chart and sub-window layouts. I've also included 2 additional templates. One for small screen layouts and one for widescreens :)

Please remember that ALL settings and colours can be changed to your liking within each indicator!

Enjoy :thumbup:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

XU-Hybrid 5.0.zip

First of all, thank you very much for sharing such an excellent and informative system, and I deeply admire your selfless spirit of sharing.
I found some differences or questions after installation; I wonder if you can help me to answer them?
Which of the three lines is the indicator, please? Why do I only see two lines on my computer?
Or is there a problem with the indicator settings?
Attachments

Frankw wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:16 am Which of the three lines is the indicator, please? Why do I only see two lines on my computer?
It's a result of one of the indicators not remaining on when you load the template. Simply go into each indicator's settings and add the coordinates where you would like to have each indicator's button. You will then be able to switch each indicator on and off.
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:29 pm It's a result of one of the indicators not remaining on when you load the template. Simply go into each indicator's settings and add the coordinates where you would like to have each indicator's button. You will then be able to switch each indicator on and off.
Thank you so much for your reply, I'll check again if there is something wrong with my setup.

opita wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:15 am The pairs at the bottom, let me just say, that is sexy!
can you please share your experience with this, what the win rate tended to be, how the lucky reversals behaved, and average risk to reward please for this older version that i modified of 2_2?
Attachments
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:11 am because he already has? common sense guy hello?
hes been doing this longer then me and probaly knows it better than i do
asking for help isnt an issue
You would still be better off back testing it yourself. Just because he achieved X results doesn't mean you will. He could tell you blah and blah. I don't see how that would make you any more successful than back testing the strategy yourself since it still comes down to the trader. "Common sense". Asking for help isnt an issue. But if he hasnt even done all that work himself, then it becomes an issue.
These users thanked the author keys898 for the post:
Woodyz