Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

TraderX wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:04 am Nice update. Beatlemania, I take it you prefer HA candles over APB?

Interested in knowing your thought on that, how ever brief that may be.

I've tested practically all the HA candles available here on the forum and I found that the Kuskus HA gave me the best balance between the benefits of HA candles and the ability to still see the normal PA candles (on the chart). The APB literally covers the candles ;)

Tip for anyone who misses semaphores: S/R or S/D levels. Much better.

Absolutely! :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
TraderX
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

This is why I felt it was necessary and essential to include Mladen's Elegant Oscillator into XU-Hybrid (my personal opinion of course ;) ) It gives one a heads up of any change in direction that may soon be occurring and of course the divergence :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 7):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, DaveTrader, eduarescobar, satyafx, excellence, tokjanggut
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:53 pm

Hi Guys,

As per the request of the members ALL posts relating to my XU-Hybrid setup will now be posted here.

I welcome any member using my setup to post their ideas, thoughts and suggestions here. Any trades that you have taken and if possible also explaining why you took the trades. This will help and allow members to improve their trading psychology and especially how they should see the charts :)

All the success and profits to everyone using my XU-Hybrid trading system! :thumbup: :problem:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Latest Version of BeatlemaniaSA's XU-HYBRID

XU-HYBRID V3.2.1
XU-Hybrid 3_2_1.zip also see post XU-Hybrid 3.2.1 working it's magic
XU-Hybrid v3.zip
--
XU-Hybrid v2_3.zip
Now includes the latest updated ribbon version of XU-ma H/L with Daily Open
--
BeatlemaniaSA XU-Hybrid v1.zip
--
BeatlemaniaSA XU-Hybrid v2_1.zip
--
BeatlemaniaSA XU-Hybrid v2_2.zip
This version now includes Mrtools' latest update of the CCI Indicator (now with AHTF as requested)

N.B: New updated rules for version 3 have been included in the version 3 .zip file above

Version 2.3 and below RULES:

Also check out Opita's excellent XU-Hybrid with Fibonacci trading rules suggestion.

WHAT A BIG HEART!!! MILLION THANKS & REMAIN BLESSED.
These users thanked the author Resilient2win for the post (total 3):
DaveTrader, ParallelNative, Jedidiah

If you add this MACD indicator, it will be the most perfect ;)
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, DaveTrader
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

;)
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.