Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

tokjanggut wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:21 pm hi Mr BeatlemaniaSA, why you decide to entry in the middle journey CS to next support. sorry for asking
I re-entered as ALL entry conditions were met again. Next support was just a POTENTIAL target. The market decided otherwise and it retraced :)

See post...Why did I re-enter the trade
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
tokjanggut, Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Banzai wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:12 am I modified a little bit so we change the arrow code with any WingDings font symbols.
Hi Banzai,

The background colour somehow is different despite the background and border settings been exactly the same as the other buttons.

Could you have a look to see where the "bug" may be :)?

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:36 pm Hi Banzai,

The background colour somehow is different despite the background and border settings been exactly the same as the other buttons.

Could you have a look to see where the "bug" may be :)?

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
OK, try this version.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 5):
BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah, PumbaPLS, excellence, RodrigoRT7

;)
Attachments
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Banzai wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:47 pm OK, try this version.
Today I finally figured out why added this redrawing potential reversal indicator to the chart
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

I made a small change ;)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA