Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

rambamodam wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:59 pm Hi! Testing out the system this week but I just had a a quick question.. are we entering at the close of the candle after the signal is given? Or are we entering as soon as the signal pops off?
These are the rules to how to use the system I hope you find them useful, for more confirmation the color of the candle should change the rsima should cross.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Quinton2001 for the post (total 2):
Thangarasu, DaffyTaffy

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:58 pm Dear moderators and forum members,

I know that I have been absent/missing from this forum and everyone has been wondering what happened. Trading and anything related to it has been the last thing on my mind and in my life. When tragedy hits your life everything else loses it's "importance" :stressed:

I have been "missing" because I lost my wife. She was killed in an accident and my life just fell apart. I've just come back to let everyone know I am still around but will not be doing anything anymore on the forum for the foreseeable future. When I am ready and in a good place I'll be back but for now there are more important things in my life than trading.

How quickly a person's life can change :mistake: No amount of pip$ can bring a life back!

I wish you all success in your trading and maybe one day in the future we'll meet again.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
My condolences to you and your family. May the peace God has for you and your family find you and fill you!

Can you do a simple explanation (if possible) on what these mean?
BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:23 am The indices right now ;) Remember, trade within your RULES, MONEY MANAGEMENT and TRADING STYLE. Don't stress, the markets will be there tomorrow, next week and next month :)

Warmest regards,
BM

UPDATE: And they dropped like hot potatoes :D Hmm, I wonder if we saw that coming :think: :Rofl:
These users thanked the author jcorp01 for the post:
kodisfx

I'm looking at scalping during the NYSE session only.

Thinking about using the 15Min time frame as my higher timeframe and then scalping on the 1min.

Possibly going for 25 TP / 25 SL.
Instrument: US30

- What do you think?
- Also, when you say look at higher timeframe, are we looking at where the big circle semafor is at? So if the big red semafor on the 15min is there, I'd be looking to take sells only on the 1min? Am I getting this right?