Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

Meyney wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:51 am I will repeat again as Pauliz noticed; the Lucky reversal 'indicator' will plot suddenly levels in the past. Zigzags and even Semafors will redraw less. You can only spot this if you make 100's of screenshots to spot the nuances. I am not stupid I only watch behaviour.
Hi Meyney

I use the RSI MA of Beast's system to assist with entries. I combine this with Renko super signals(Semaphore) and S & D for direction of travel. I'm fairly new to trading and due to work I find it easier to trade the daily and 4 hour timeframes. As you have commented on this post would you be happy to advise how you would make it better? if not that's cool. Have a good one:)

Jonln wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:06 am Hi Meyney

I use the RSI MA of Beast's system to assist with entries. I combine this with Renko super signals(Semaphore) and S & D for direction of travel. I'm fairly new to trading and due to work I find it easier to trade the daily and 4 hour timeframes. As you have commented on this post would you be happy to advise how you would make it better? if not that's cool. Have a good one:)
Wow by accident I tried to support Pauliz here because of this weird Lucky stuff repainting behaviour findings (some members are smart and do check indicators), I regret I posted here and I can not give any advise sorry. Perhaps wait when mr Beatlemania returns; he knows best!
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
Jon

keys898 wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:28 am ... you, someone who doesn't trade the system comes in and adds nothing to the strategy or provides any useful information besides a piggy back response. Not to mention you're someone that has never even posted in here before today and this is your one input...
Jonln wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:06 am Hi Meyney
Some people are really strange: not only are they not thankful, mostly they don't even realize when a pro tries to help them?
viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8474130&hilit=meyney
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
maroka, DaffyTaffy

josi wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:17 pm Some people are really strange: not only are they not thankful, mostly they don't even realize when a pro tries to help them?

I wouldn’t say that he necessarily “helped” the conversation. I could understand if when he commented, he further elaborated or gave examples, this to me is actually helping since more would be able to read and understand semaphore, zigzags and lucky differences and similarities. This to me would be “help from a pro” but idk. That’s just me. However, the initial post was a piggy back that really added no other information or dialogue.

People are strange. Anyways, This has been addressed so there’s no other need to comment. We can get back to posts about the system. Instead of flooding it with personal responses.

:wave:

josi wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:17 pm Some people are really strange: not only are they not thankful, mostly they don't even realize when a pro tries to help them?
Thanks for the response Josi, I'll be sure to check that out. We are all at different stages. I think it's time in the market before you get the "Oh I get it" moment.

Ps no way was I not thankful!
These users thanked the author Jon for the post:
josi

keys898 wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:40 pm I wouldn’t say that he necessarily “helped” the conversation. I could understand if when he commented, he further elaborated or gave examples, this to me is actually helping since more would be able to read and understand semaphore, zigzags and lucky differences and similarities. This to me would be “help from a pro” but idk. That’s just me. However, the initial post was a piggy back that really added no other information or dialogue.

People are strange. Anyways, This has been addressed so there’s no other need to comment. We can get back to posts about the system. Instead of flooding it with personal responses.
Ok to be clear: I tried to help you personally, not the conversation in general in this thread. I noticed you did not get the message /did not understand from Paulitz and his findings. Instead without any proof or experience you posted how we have to interprete zigzags or Semaphors related to this Lucky reversal thing. And now suddenly it seems I am the bad guy who has to explain your statements with examples etc. World upside down. Perhaps you already noticed I am here to contribute and help especially newbies. Sorry to hear my post was a 'piggy back' this was not my intention, never. But worried that's for sure.

I wish you Luck(y) with your trading journey best M.
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
keys898

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:44 pm I'm out of the Gold trade, it went really well for my first Live trade on this system.

As per last night's screenshots, I got in here and went Long when the CCI MTF crossed up:

Take profit got hit after a few hours of that trade, before things went red! I didn't even know my TP got hit!

Really liking this system with Gold. I will enter Long again :)

Was that an okay trade, Beatle?
Please can you help me with the settings of this CCI your using
These users thanked the author Emmanuel3997 for the post:
forrest85