Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

opita wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:03 pm UPDATE!

CCI+RSI has been updated.

+ Auto Timeframe has been added.
+ "Trends are permanent" parameter is added to top. By default, it is false (works as previous version). When true, the signal lasts until the opposite signal appears (no gray zones).
+ Default history is decreased to 500 bars, it should not hang.

Hopefully those 3 changes helps to make things easier.

Just replace this indi, no need to replace the RSI one. CCI+RSI.ex4

Lucky Reversal Combined has been update.

+ current price is added to alert (price is current at the moment when alert is sent, not arrow price). -- This should help identify the difference between arrow vs actual alert.
+ The Colors of the arrows are now Gold so that it doesn't get confused with other colored arrows you might have.

Just replace this indi, no need to replace the anchor.

Hope you like the changes.
Can you fix the arrow and the message to show only 1 time?

Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:53 pm

Hi Guys,

As per the request of the members ALL posts relating to my XU-Hybrid setup will now be posted here.

I welcome any member using my setup to post their ideas, thoughts and suggestions here. Any trades that you have taken and if possible also explaining why you took the trades. This will help and allow members to improve their trading psychology and especially how they should see the charts :)

All the success and profits to everyone using my XU-Hybrid trading system! :thumbup: :problem:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Latest Version of BeatlemaniaSA's XU-HYBRID
XU-Hybrid v2_3.zip
Now includes the latest updated ribbon version of XU-ma H/L with Daily Open
BeatlemaniaSA XU-Hybrid v2_1.zip
--
BeatlemaniaSA XU-Hybrid v2_2.zip
This version now includes Mrtools' latest update of the CCI Indicator (now with AHTF as requested)

RULES:

Also check out Opita's excellent XU-Hybrid with Fibonacci trading rules suggestion.
Hi All,

Anyone still use version 1? does anyone know if the CCI repaint?

Thank you
han