InfoRe: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

RplusT wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:11 pm Strange things happen. Ogee seems to have vanished as well. His last post was from Feb18th. Missing his daily Covid updates....... :D
Yeah same here. Spoke to Ogee today and he'll be out of action until next month as he's getting a hip replacement.

Hopefully old mate Beatlemania logs in again soon haha.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, yoki, RplusT
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

LikeRe: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

Thanks for the valuable input and sharing this with us. :thumbup: I also noted that RSI gives highly accurate entries.
kenshin281180# wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:49 am Hey team just wanted to share something I found. I solely trade US30 entering on the 15min. With Beatle's awesome chart and some tweaks I added. I find that Big semafor along with mtf rsi with setting of one tf higher (i set mine to 30mins) gives you some great entries. Here's a pic. You can see where I made the black circles when the mtf RSI made the crossover and look at what price did afterwards. Hope that helps. Also attached a screenshot of the mtf RSI settings. Happy trading

These users thanked the author mello182 for the post:
kenshin281180#

Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

josi wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:30 pm It repaints badly:
viewtopic.php?p=1295457713#p1295457713
As MrTools stated: adding MAs to a repainter means that MAs also repaint etc.
If you are happy with that, all is well.
Just to give you a feedback. I have traded it again on a sideline because I also need to do my job of seriously daytrading for which as I said repeatedly I use only Trendlines and S/D levels.
Having said this, the FISH is doing a much better job than expected. The secret is to update it frequently i.e. I did that automatically on a 1m basis. I also deleted the black line. It's not needed and a distraction. Thus I watched only the 2 MAs and whether the histo was above or below the zero line. But my main focus of course is the main chart.
I did again 1,179 points. Well, because of the 400 point drop that was pretty easy to achieve. It went straight down to the daily S/D level (light gray).
That does not mean that I suggest to use the Fish. Only if you can handle it.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 3):
dansmol, Xanadu, DrRumpy

RplusT wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:41 pm That does not mean that I suggest to use the Fish. Only if you can handle it.
If it works for you, why not use it, indeed:
1. Repainting doesn't mean it always repaints
2. Repainting doesn't mean it can't be used for directional bias
3. If you know how to trade, any (good) tool will do the job
and your main focus - if I understand you correctly - is price action, anyway.
[These are the trades it would have kept me out of this morning on H1: EURAUD, EURCAD, EURNZD, BRN - as for the rest: it would have worked nicely]
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 3):
RplusT, dansmol, RodrigoRT7

RplusT wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:41 pm Just to give you a feedback. I have traded it again on a sideline because I also need to do my job of seriously daytrading for which as I said repeatedly I use only Trendlines and S/D levels.
Having said this, the FISH is doing a much better job than expected. The secret is to update it frequently i.e. I did that automatically on a 1m basis. I also deleted the black line. It's not needed and a distraction. Thus I watched only the 2 MAs and whether the histo was above or below the zero line. But my main focus of course is the main chart.
I did again 1,179 points. Well, because of the 400 point drop that was pretty easy to achieve. It went straight down to the daily S/D level (light gray).

DEAR RplusT
WILL YOU BE SO KIND TO TELL ME IF THE BLUE-YELLOW LINE
IS AN TREND INDICATOR OR A REGULAR MA
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Dan :thumbup: :)

RplusT wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:41 pm Just to give you a feedback. I have traded it again on a sideline because I also need to do my job of seriously daytrading for which as I said repeatedly I use only Trendlines and S/D levels.

Is that with default settings? I am referring to the Fish indi. Do you mind sharing those settings with us. Thank you

Hi sir, the blue and yellow line what setting you use?