Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

Here are 2 sell trades I took today on the 5m. The first trade hit TP and the second trade exited after a green up arrow appeared.
What I found a bit confusing was that earlier the Red large semaphore was disappearing and reappearing before it turned red when the price was already going down. Is there some way of stopping this or at least how to react when this happens?
Other than that, I am really enjoying your work!
Regards

gamerredd wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:49 am Here are 2 sell trades I took today on the 5m. The first trade hit TP and the second trade exited after a green up arrow appeared.
What I found a bit confusing was that earlier the Red large semaphore was disappearing and reappearing before it turned red when the price was already going down. Is there some way of stopping this or at least how to react when this happens?
Regards
Hi gamerredd,

Well done on your trades today :) :thumbup:

With regard to the flashing of the large semaphores unfortunately there is nothing we can do about that. I've inquired from master coder kvak if the indicator can be optimized and improved. However, it is fully optimized and because of the nature of the zigzag it does that (the flashing) until the conditions within the code have been fulfilled. It is the same as Xard's large semaphore that appears but can move up or down with price for quite a while before it becomes permanent.

Regards,
BM
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

gamerredd wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:49 am Here are 2 sell trades I took today on the 5m. The first trade hit TP and the second trade exited after a green up arrow appeared.
Regards

Good job trading first off. I think that evaluating the higher tf will help when you see either the semafor blinking in and out. You can see if you're at a strong point of resistance or support. On the higher tf you can also gauge where a pullback can start. How far or long it goes for depends on the instrument that you're trading. Beast mentioned in a post a page or two back I think that you want to pay attention to the rsi/ma cross as an entry or exit trigger if you're not exiting after obtaining a set number of pips/points. Hope that helps some. All the best
These users thanked the author kenshin281180# for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

Tebis wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:30 pm Hi BM,
I loaded the last Template on GOLD chart to compare. But it looks different to yours. What did i wrong ?

Perhaps its on my side. On different pairs I don't get the LuckyReversal60 "red/lime Signal" (only a white square).
Hi Tebis,

The white dot simply indicates that a reversal is possible. You can change if you want to see it or not by setting the colour (white) to none in the options section of the indicator. Of course what this means is that you won't get a heads up that a reversal may be possible. So once the semaphores conditions have been met then it will be printed on the screen.

It seems that issue of the semaphore occurs more often on the lower timeframes than the higher ones.

This is unfortunately the small Achilles heel of trading as there is NO perfect indicator out there that will tell you exactly when the market will reverse. That is why it is used in conjunction with the RSI MA and the CCI. So the semaphores are used a as guide ( a good guide nevertheless) but never used as a signal to enter the trade.

Warmest regards,
BM
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:50 pm Absolutely correct @trailingedge! Well done :thumbup: . ONLY take trades in the direction of the trend (be it large or small). Make your trading life simple and profitable NOT stressful and unprofitable :)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Wouldn't it be a good idea to have a panel indicating the higher TF's Semafor.....just an idea (edited)
Would save flipping charts alot. That's annoying slightly.