Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

DaveTrader wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:24 am Thank you for all of your time and effort. Xard's system is such a nice trading tool but the lag was really driving me crazy. It is now possible to use the M5, as well as view multiple TF charts at once. I love it! Thank You! And thank you to everyone that has contributed!
Hi @DaveTrader,

You are most welcome :) That was my goal. To make it fast and efficient. Accomplishing everything a bit cleaner and smoother. I'm really glad you are enjoying using the system and may you make a boatload of pip$. :Fire:

Remember though to always be SMART in your trading. :problem: :thumbup:

Warmest regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
DaveTrader
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Morning everyone :),

I hope you guys are doing well and hopefully got in the on awesome SELL on the indices last night :) It was a beauty! If NOT, then refer to these posts to see that the possibility was there ;) posting.php?mode=reply&f=578267&t=8474681#pr1295456473 and posting.php?mode=reply&f=578267&t=8474681#pr1295456468

And now we BUY the dip :D! :Fire: :Fire:
Warmest regards,
BM

UPDATE:
Dego

Dego wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:07 pm Which alert do I have to set on true to get an alert when that line(yellow circle) turns color?
Hi Dego,

Not that indicator. That option settings are for the CCI. You need to set the alerts in the RSI ma indicator :)
Regards,
BM
Dego

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:57 pm Morning everyone :),

I hope you guys are doing well and hopefully got in the on awesome SELL on the indices last night :) It was a beauty! If NOT, then refer to these posts to see that the possibility was there ;) posting.php?mode=reply&f=578267&t=8474681#pr1295456473 and posting.php?mode=reply&f=578267&t=8474681#pr1295456468

And now we BUY the dip :D! :Fire: :Fire:

Warmest regards,
BM

UPDATE:
Hi BM ,
Last night I got stopped out on the retrace on US500 ! Did you held position on this retrace ?
I had my stoploss above the semaphore ( which was not there at that moment but showed up much later on after going down ) . These movements always spook me .
Thanks for your work ,

flandria wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:34 pm Hi BM ,
Last night I got stopped out on the retrace on US500 ! Did you held position on this retrace ?
I had my stoploss above the semaphore ( which was not there at that moment but showed up much later on after going down ) . These movements always spook me .
Thanks for your work ,
Hi flandria,

Yeah, I think that may have happened to a number of people. Based on the information presented by my system I "knew" that a SELL was imminent. However, when I trade the news I NEVER go in early or straight in when the news is released. I ALWAYS wait to see how the market reacts. So I anticipated the spike upwards to take out those traders who had got in early for the sell and had their SL's not far from entry. Also that green candle spike and the next one was to entice other traders to enter long and also those that got taken out to take the "trick" BUY ;)

So I waited until the 3rd candle after the news release to enter for the SELL :) Which confirmed the anticipated SELL. In time you will learn to see this and trade accordingly and most importantly, smartly :)

Take this as a good learning experience and next time you will make those pip$ :thumbup: The market is definitely going to be giving you many more opportunities ;)

Warmest regards,
BM

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:05 pm Hi flandria,

Yeah, I think that may have happened to a number of people. Based on the information presented by my system I "knew" that a SELL was imminent. However, when I trade the news I NEVER go in early or straight in when the news is released. I ALWAYS wait to see how the market reacts. So I anticipated the spike upwards to take out those traders who had got in early for the sell and had their SL's not far from entry. Also that green candle spike and the next one was to entice other traders to enter long and also those that got taken out to take the "trick" BUY ;)

So I waited until the 3rd candle after the news release to enter for the SELL :) Which confirmed the anticipated SELL. In time you will learn to see this and trade accordingly and most importantly, smartly :)

Take this as a good learning experience and next time you will make those pip$ :thumbup: The market is definitely going to be giving you many more opportunities ;)

Warmest regards,
BM
Thanks BM ,
Yes Patience ... I am to much of a nervous nelly !

flandria wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:13 pm Thanks BM ,
Yes Patience ... I am to much of a nervous nelly !
Haha, don't worry. We've ALL been there :Rofl: I'll do my best to help the members here on the forum through my thread. Relax, have fun and in turn we'll all be profitable.

We've given the Market Makers enough of our money! It's time we took it back :sweat:

Regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, kvak