Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

harveyspecter wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:46 am Yellow arrows were my entries, everything seemed to line up.
Hi Harvey, could you please attach your images/files to your posts? If you're unsure on how to do this, please see here: How to attach images and indicators.

Thank you :thumbup:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

harveyspecter wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:46 am Hey beatlemania!! I saw these entries but they ended up failing. Yellow arrows were my entries, everything seemed to line up. Green semafor was most likely on bottom in "real time" before it repainted as price went down (What do you mean most likely at bottom in "real time"?), Rsi crossed up, and CCI was sloping up? Any thoughts?? thanks
Warmest regards,
BM
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

josi wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:01 am I don't have Beatlemania's insight, of course, but if you ask, whether you should have bought or not:
If price moves from top left to bottom right on your screen, you call it a downtrend.
In a downtrend you only sell (as long as you trade within the framework of a "trend following system")
Absolutely! Well put Josi :thumbup:

However, we are here to help and sometimes members make mistakes and those with more experience can ONLY help by sharing it to improve others trading skills :) We who are more experienced reached this stage because we made mistakes (some financially painful :D)

Regards,
BM
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
josi, KAESER444, DaffyTaffy

Luithium wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:55 am can u plz plz link it i cant find it
BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:08 am Okay :) I'll post all the setups here as well for any new members who have not had the chance to download it from the Xard thread :)

Current XU-Hybrid setup:
XU-Hybrid by BeatlemaniaSA.zip

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

should be in there
These users thanked the author KAESER444 for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA
LIFE IS WAR

Hi All,

Today is a High Impact News event day. So I thought I'd just share my 2-cents :Rofl: on how I see the charts and market when there is a "major" news event. First off please understand that the Market Makers sole goal is to make money NOT to have you make money ;)

BOC interest rate decision already done and now it's the FED's turn. So rest assured we are going to have some movement later this evening :D

I know their are traders out there that see what I am about to share differently and that's okay. But this has worked for me and now with the new XU-Hybrid system we'll ALL be making more pip$ than giving away pip$ :Rofl:

None of what happens on a HI news event day is random. They know what they are doing, why they are doing it and especially how they will do it. So watch the markets, see their patterns and learn how to best use all of that to your advantage and financial gain.

Success to all!! :problem: :thumbup: :D

This happened across ALL the CAD pairs. The Elegant Oscillator I use from time to time. Do a search if you want it and add it to your charts :) I do find though that it does slow down my system so I use it ONLY when I want to look at a particular chart. It is not always on my charts.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA (BM)
Jimmy, DaveTrader, trailingedge

The indices right now ;) Remember, trade within your RULES, MONEY MANAGEMENT and TRADING STYLE. Don't stress, the markets will be there tomorrow, next week and next month :)
Warmest regards,
BM

UPDATE: And they dropped like hot potatoes :D Hmm, I wonder if we saw that coming :think: :Rofl:
DaveTrader, RobertPoznan, sudhindragk