I want to add arrow and notification on WIlder's ADX(DMI)

Hi, all traders. :) I am a new comer here and I don't have coding skills to modify.
But, I have an useful and different tactics by using DMI. Although most traders focus on DI± and the direction of ADX but I differ from them in that I use ADX,DX and 35line.
When DX crosses ADX under 35line, trend begins. In this case, the direction (from up or down) doesn't matter.
When DX crosses 35 line from up, that means the possibility of reversal of the trend.
When DX crossed 35 line from down, that means Break
Of course there are a few points to watch and it all depends on your discretion whether you win or not, these views will be of help.
So, dear coders. Could you please add arrow and notification on current to WiIlder's ADX(DMI) under the condition above ?

Re: I want to add arrow and notification on WIlder's ADX(DMI)

Teruyoshi wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:35 pm Hi, all traders. :) I am a new comer here and I don't have coding skills to modify.
But, I have an useful and different tactics by using DMI. Although most traders focus on DI± and the direction of ADX but I differ from them in that I use ADX,DX and 35line.
When DX crosses ADX under 35line, trend begins. In this case, the direction (from up or down) doesn't matter.
When DX crosses 35 line from up, that means the possibility of reversal of the trend.
Of course there are a few points to watch and it all depends on your discretion whether you win or not, these views will be of help.
So, dear coders. Could you please add arrow and notification on current to WiIlder's ADX(DMI) under the condition above ?
Hi welcome aboard,
Just a friendly reminder from a fellow newcomer (too) that it would be nice if you get along with and get used to this section of the forum (which i assumed you haven't already, because this request was your first post) : viewforum.php?f=579500

-Viktor-
These users thanked the author viklam for the post:
Jimmy
Best Regards,

-Viktor-

blonde wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:22 pm The most necessary thing is screenshots from the chart with your drawn arrows
Sorry to bother you. I appreciate your quick reply, blonde.
As you can see in the picture, Blue means 35UP cross and Red Down cross by DX.
I want signals on sub window. When DX crosses 35line from up like a red line in the picture, Down arrow.
When DX crosses 35 line from up like a Blue line in the picture, Up arrow.
As for DX and ADX crosses under 35 line, I just want to know the points where the cross occurs, so some dots signs are enough.
Attachments

Teruyoshi wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:35 pm Hi, all traders. :) I am a new comer here and I don't have coding skills to modify.
Have you checked in this thread here Wilders adx ?

Teruyoshi wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:25 am I am sorry to say that arrows need to be put on the same window as ADX_Wilder DMI.
Also, like the chart attached, Could you put dot sign on the DX and ADXcross point under 35 line?
Thanks in advance.
first set the ADX_Wilder DMI indicator, then set the arrow indicator attached below in the same window,
to be honest, your intention eludes understanding