Moving AveragesHappy New Year 2022

Happy New Year everyone here on this amazing forum. May you all be blessed with joy, happiness and prosperity for 2022 and beyond! It's the year of the Tiger so let's all be profitable traders in 2022!

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 10):
euro_rapp, kvak, andrei-1, vvFish, Skyold, Jimmy, Lesley919, RodrigoRT7, moey_dw, Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Moving AveragesRe: Happy New Year 2022

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:48 am Happy New Year everyone here on this amazing forum. May you all be blessed with joy, happiness and prosperity for 2022 and beyond! It's the year of the Tiger so let's all be profitable traders in 2022!

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Happy new year bro. Hoping this year will be a bit better than the last few.

Wishing you lots of wealth and happiness man :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Happy New Year 2022

Taking a ride on the Beatlemania post, I would like to thank the programmers and members of this forum for their commitment and generosity, as I managed to adapt many concepts/indicators for the Brazilian market. if I can be of help in any way, count on me.

I hope this year is the best year for all of you. Full of health, success, love and not least: (Pips, points, %, or whatever metric you trade, kkkk)
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
moey_dw