Re: I have been writing code for 38 years.. Ask me anything (AMA)

ziggy wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:26 pm MY new yeers resolution is to first i am gonna get a breast enhancement and gentals enlargement and i need one of those ON/OFF buttons on my trading robot and then i am gonna distribute the whole thing up in a dot rar file.

and i am gonna get my ears lowered.

i am gonna be so sexy.

trades are in progress.

happy no year!

so while these other lazy muppets are drunk and sleeping, i am opening a new position FULLY AUTOMAGICALLATED.

hey, i just got a gret idea that i could get somebody to write me one of those ON/OFF BUTTONS?

I AM HAPPY TO PAY FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING... IF YOU AINT HERE TO HELP, GET THE FAKK OUT CUZ TRADING IS FOR HELPERS NOT USERS AND LUZERS.
And how are you helping anyone in this forum?

You are just talking in riddles this whole time, trying hard to look mysterious or whatever you want to be, maybe you have schizophrenia and talk to yourself, that would explain many things.

I have been trading for some time and am fortunate enough to call myself a fulltime trader.

I have met and talked to many succesfull Trader, Traders that are much more experienced than I and Trade with money that I could have never imagined to even think of when I started to Trade.

Let me tell you something, all of those Traders were normal Human beings, they lose trades, they have bad days, they struggle with their mentality at times.
They are NOT afraid to talk about it and in fact are even proud to say it, because they know how damn hard trading is, they know making mistakes is the only way to improve. They embrace those mistakes, talk openly about them and then they grow into an even better Trader.

You are just here to be a pretending godlike Trader, showing random trades with some low quality screenshots that dont help whatsoever, besides you showing off 1 or 2 winning Traders. congratulations even the worst Trader can come on a Forum post their winning trades and seem like godlike Trader.
What do you want to achieve with those screenshots besides enlarging your internet genitals? Please enlighten me

Someone asks about giving a hint to what he should focus on?

You post a link to a video, writing "this doesnt work in Forex, but its very cool"

Is this whole Thread just here that you can waste both your and our time, or are you planning to post your first meaningful post in soon future?

I already know I am wasting my time here writing all of this, you are just going to proceed to write to yourself in riddles pretending to be a super hero that no one asked for, pretending that you have shared a lot of information that I or we ( the community) just cant decipher, because your brain is just that big.

I am still awaiting your first meaningful Post on this website.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 3):
constbln, remcous, Jedidiah
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

:thumbup:
ziggy wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:19 pm PLEASE! NO MORE RESPONDING FROM FOREXFAGTREE MUPPETS.

TRADING IN PROGRESS.
hai ziggy
nice to start a smooth way of communication whih i can see a postive approach and self patients way..

best approach a trader needs as i learned from others and here in forum is good listener and patient :) .

hope you can do and new iwas expecting a good result for all team in forum. <3
As you are new in this forum, there is a page for the video to post for good new cinema..
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:48 pm hai ziggy
nice to start a smooth way of communication whih i can see a postive approach and self patients way..
best approach a trader needs as i learned from others and here in forum is good listener and patient :) .
hope you can do and new iwas expecting a good result for all team in forum. <3
As you are new in this forum, there is a page for the video to post for good new cinema..

BLA BLA BLA.

ARE YOU THE SAME GUY THAT TRIED TO TALK ME OUT OF MY CODE ON THE PHONE A FEW DDAYS AGO?

OH, WHY DONT YOU SHARE, SAID THIS GUY...

I DONT SHARE.. I AM GREEDY..

I DO ENJOY TO TEACH OR MENTOR BASIC CODING... BUT I DO NOT SHARE MY STRATEGY.

AS A SOFTWARE ENGINEER AND TRADER, I AM BRUTAL LIKE A KOMODO DRAGON.

WHEN THOSE PIECES OF GARBAGE AT THE FOREXFAGTREE DEMANDED THAT I SHOW TO THEM MY STRATEGY AND MY CODE AND THEN KICKED ME OUT LIKE I WAS THE DAILY TRASH AND THEN THEY CALLED ME A CUNT AND A BITCH, I DETERMINED ON THAT DAY THAT THAT WAS THE LINE AND FUCK ANY BODY THAT CROSSES IT AGAIN..

THIS IS MY WORK AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO SEE IT.

I AM NOT HERE TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK.

my goal is to run a monster fund.

trades are open

pending litigation ?? so tell us more about this litigation thing going on with FF............

dont tell me its bcos they called u a bitch & a coont........... thought u were a bit more thick skinned than that :lol: :lol: :lol:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
sal
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:38 pm pending litigation ?? so tell us more about this litigation thing going on with FF............

dont tell me its bcos they called u a bitch & a coont........... thought u were a bit more thick skinned than that :lol: :lol: :lol:
i find you to be a very pleasant person, and so all respect from me..

because we are in the middle of litigation, i am not allowed to discuss the specifics of the case.

trades are open.

ziggy wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:54 pm

BLA BLA BLA.

ARE YOU THE SAME GUY THAT TRIED TO TALK ME OUT OF MY CODE ON THE PHONE A FEW DDAYS AGO?

OH, WHY DONT YOU SHARE, SAID THIS GUY...

I DONT SHARE.. I AM GREEDY..

I DO ENJOY TO TEACH OR MENTOR BASIC CODING... BUT I DO NOT SHARE MY STRATEGY.

AS A SOFTWARE ENGINEER AND TRADER, I AM BRUTAL LIKE A KOMODO DRAGON.

WHEN THOSE PIECES OF GARBAGE AT THE FOREXFAGTREE DEMANDED THAT I SHOW TO THEM MY STRATEGY AND MY CODE AND THEN KICKED ME OUT LIKE I WAS THE DAILY TRASH AND THEN THEY CALLED ME A CUNT AND A BITCH, I DETERMINED ON THAT DAY THAT THAT WAS THE LINE AND FUCK ANY BODY THAT CROSSES IT AGAIN..

THIS IS MY WORK AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO SEE IT.

I AM NOT HERE TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK.

my goal is to run a monster fund.

trades are open
enjoy
keep posting..
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi