MY EXPERT ADVISOR FOR MT4, MONSTERBOT

CHECK OUT THE STATISTICS...so wrote this bot on 16/12/2021
it has 48% return a year...my previous bot had 29%
it uses the indicators i gave u...and i fact not all of them!!!

TILSON T3
viewtopic.php?p=1295452419#p1295452419

SQUEEZE RANGE FILTER
viewtopic.php?p=1295452627#p1295452627

MONSTER BREAKOUT
viewtopic.php?p=1295452889#p1295452889

UTOPIA 3
viewtopic.php?p=1295453100#p1295453100

EXTERTION METER
viewtopic.php?p=1295452543#p1295452543

REDK TPX
viewtopic.php?p=1295452665#p1295452665

GRAPTH GRAPTH
REPORT REPORT
These users thanked the author yisrael for the post (total 3):
andrei-1, ionone, stereotomy
A famous quote in documentary "Money Robots":55% winrate is enough to make money

Re: MY EXPERT ADVISOR FOR MT4, MONSTERBOT

ziggy wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:58 am yisrael,

did you do your own programming work for these bots?

are these bots based on specific indicators, such as macd or rsi?

very nice work sir.

ziggy.
Yes I did my own programming...
The indicators I uses is Tilton t3 period 8
Two monster breakout s...the first is of period 12 and the second is of period 50......from the first you get the signals and from the second it acts as a filter...no trade...basically if monster1==monster2...then you don't trade...
Also it uses the exertion meter...and doesn't trade exertions...thay are too dangerous.
Also it uses the squeeze range filter...in the green zone...this is because volatility is needed for reversals
Also I do the reverse trades..
>The idea is that the low period resistances and supports that will hold and reverse...
>Lastly I use the nnfx money monagment and exit indicators...
I am ditching this robot for a bot that is based on candle stick /trend following
A famous quote in documentary "Money Robots":55% winrate is enough to make money

yisrael wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:59 pm Period 8 it is the input for Tilton t3
ok, i think that i found your indicator that you used... https://www.tradingpedia.com/forex-trad ... indicator/

is that right? i only looked at it briefly, but it is simply an enhanced moving average.

when i talk about writing my own code, i am talking about designing a custom indicator that doesnt use any of the moving averages or any of the basic indicators.

i roll my own stuff from scratch.

when you say that you w rote your own code, you really mean that you wrote a wrapper around the tillson t3 thing..

let me just tell you that inventing your own mathematics to design an indicator is no small undertaking..

if i had simply wanted to wrap code around some of these moving averages, omg, i could create my own super duper moving average and i could write that code in about a day or less.

i really do appreciate you writing to me and if there is any way that i can help you, just let me know.

ziggy wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:03 am ok, i think that i found your indicator that you used... https://www.tradingpedia.com/forex-trad ... indicator/

is that right? i only looked at it briefly, but it is simply an enhanced moving average.

when i talk about writing my own code, i am talking about designing a custom indicator that doesnt use any of the moving averages or any of the basic indicators.

i roll my own stuff from scratch.

when you say that you w rote your own code, you really mean that you wrote a wrapper around the tillson t3 thing..

let me just tell you that inventing your own mathematics to design an indicator is no small undertaking..

if i had simply wanted to wrap code around some of these moving averages, omg, i could create my own super duper moving average and i could write that code in about a day or less.

i really do appreciate you writing to me and if there is any way that i can help you, just let me know.
Bro u blind...don't worry
The Tilton t3 indicator is at the START OF THE POST...LOOK UP...post #1
yes I write wrappers,upgrades and take existing mathematical consepts and make indicators
I not a mathematical genius...I see stuff that I like and reflect upon them...
To hype you a bit ...I will post within two weeks a leading indicator...called
yisrael leading cheat channel...for short yisrael-lcc
Based on this video
https://youtu.be/4AuV93LOPcE