Re: MONSTER BREAKOUT BY YISRAEL

blonde wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:45 am ________________________________________________________________________________
As I understands it both the indicators do find swing lows and swig highs which there are support and residtances.
For high swigs only:
The monster breakout(MB) finds it by highest ((high+low)/2)
And the QTT does highest(high)...as u can see the QTT will put the resistance on high
WHILE THE MB WILL PUT IT AT (high +low)/2...this will make the QQT confirm a bit more extreme resistances....same x axis and a bit different y axis

But the problem is that the QQT DOESNT COMPARE IT TO THE ACTIVE CLOSE...SO IT DOESNT CONFIRM BREAKOUTS...IT ONLY MARKS RESISTANCES

Lastly about the zigzag I think it it a bit misleading
A famous quote in documentary "Money Robots":55% winrate is enough to make money

Re: MONSTER BREAKOUT BY YISRAEL

yisrael wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:22 pm As I understands it both the indicators do find swing lows and swig highs which there are support and residtances.
For high swigs only:
The monster breakout(MB) finds it by highest ((high+low)/2)
And the QTT does highest(high)...as u can see the QTT will put the resistance on high
WHILE THE MB WILL PUT IT AT (high +low)/2...this will make the QQT confirm a bit more extreme resistances....same x axis and a bit different y axis

But the problem is that the QQT DOESNT COMPARE IT TO THE ACTIVE CLOSE...SO IT DOESNT CONFIRM BREAKOUTS...IT ONLY MARKS RESISTANCES

Lastly about the zigzag I think it it a bit misleading
I like what you do))), you have a special unique philosophy and vision,
so take a look at this material for reflection, maybe that will be combined into an effective tool,
have collected something,
perhaps it will give you a creative impulse and inspiration)))
These users thanked the author blonde for the post (total 4):
yisrael, BeatlemaniaSA, andrei-1, RodrigoRT7