Re: ACTION ZONE 2.TRUE FOREX.SIMPLE SOLUTIONS.

I want to immediately disappoint lovers of freebies and balls.
The style will not be posted here for free.
Although there will be a lot of useful, and most importantly, specific information.
The belief that if the work of many famous and unknown authors is priceless, then it is free of charge is not true.
I also want to disappoint the listeners.
I do not use the site and topic as a recruitment or sales platform. Therefore, access to telegram groups is limited by time and number of participants.
Further, the commercial aspect of the topic is reset to zero.
The commercial topic will be from 14 to 22 December 2021.
Possible proceeds do not go into your pocket, but are used to purchase useful material in the secondary market.
Attachments

kovalandri2022 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:11 pm Привет! Как попасть к вам в канал? В телеграммах не находит ACTION ZONE 2
Извини,был задействован в теробороне. Сейчас немного проще со временем.
Для Украины бесплатно.Направь,пожалуйста свой адрес почтового электронного ящика мне на внутреннюю почту.
Sorry, was involved in the defense. Now it's a little easier with time.
For Ukraine it's free. Please send your e-mail address to me on internal mail.
JAVELIN template. :) ;)
Attachments

amdudus wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:30 am Извини,был задействован в теробороне. Сейчас немного проще со временем.
Для Украины бесплатно.Направь,пожалуйста свой адрес почтового электронного ящика мне на внутреннюю почту.
JAVELIN template. :) ;)

I think if you add a few more lines this system could be even better!!

also one more supply/demand indicator just to make sure we have all areas. I dont think 2 find all.
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

amdudus wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:30 am Извини,был задействован в теробороне. Сейчас немного проще со временем.
kovalandri@gmail.com
ось моя адреса