Re: Cronex Taichi Indicators for MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:48 pm Still it may be defined as an average value of market moods—— :thumbup:

This sentence touched me. I use it as another indicator of market sentiment.
Thanks for taking the time to read the post brother! As always, you've pointed out a good excerpt (which I also forgot about).

If you had to choose one indicator to trade with, which one would you use? The Cronex Taichi or the standard Ichimoku Kumo Cloud? :razz:
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 5):
Banzai, 太虚一毫, moey_dw, Jedidiah, berserkyjc
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:52 pm Thanks for taking the time to read the post brother! As always, you've pointed out a good excerpt (which I also forgot about).

If you had to choose one indicator to trade with, which one would you use? The Cronex Taichi or the standard Ichimoku Kumo Cloud? :razz:
There is no doubt that Cronex Taichi indicators are better!

The reason why many trading systems or trading strategies are not ideal is that they have not dealt with the chaotic and volatile market entangled with moving averages as shown in the figure.

I think the Cronex Taichi indicator is better in dealing with this situation! :thumbup:
Attachments
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
berserkyjc

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:19 pm There is no doubt that Cronex Taichi indicators are better!
The reason why many trading systems or trading strategies are not ideal is that they have not dealt with the chaotic and volatile market entangled with moving averages as shown in the figure.
Well, actually, I think the screenshot showing the MAs makes clear that this is not the case:
If lines intertwine again and again - range (+ distance between MAs)
If lines are hierarchically structured (fast - medium - slow: up; slow - medium - fast: down): trend.
So - to me it is not the MAs fault (it shows exactly what it is programmed to show) but a problem of interpretation.
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, BeatlemaniaSA, RodrigoRT7

josi wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:22 pm Well, actually, I think the screenshot showing the MAs makes clear that this is not the case:
If lines intertwine again and again - range (+ distance between MAs)
If lines are hierarchically structured (fast - medium - slow: up; slow - medium - fast: down): trend.
So - to me it is not the MAs fault (it shows exactly what it is programmed to show) but a problem of interpretation.
what makes u love moving averages so much?? seems u always compare them to subwindow indicators like oscillators etc....... do u find ma's the most reliable analyisis tools or just preference
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
太虚一毫
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:42 pm what makes u love moving averages so much?? seems u always compare them to subwindow indicators like oscillators etc....... do u find ma's the most reliable analyisis tools or just preference
I think RplusT is right in saying that trendlines (and trustworthy support&resistance-lines) are the most reliable tools (but it is not always easy or obvious how to draw them & as yet they still have to be drawn by hand...).

(Whoever comes up with the indie that draws reliable trendlines on all charts automatically is bound to be rich in no time).

MAs - the way I see/use them - could be called adaptive trendlines. I think they are 2nd best.

Many oscillators I am a fan of, for example Jurik Volty bands or Double CCI with SMA, tendentially give similar signals to the MAs but (advantage!) tend to give them in both directions fairly quickly and clearly (whereas with MAs you have to wait till price has crossed all relevant MAs etc.)
I think everyone should use the ones he/she feels most comfortable with (because - in the end - they are only as good as your inputs allow them to be).

Whenever I compare indicators I am not interested in visuals, algorithmic formula, or whether many people like to use them. The only thing that interests me is: signals.
Do they produce better or worse signals than my benchmark (for example: MAs)?
I have found that no indicator I have tested gives better signals than a well drawn trendline.
Some indicators give as good signals as MAs (MrTools; csj179t) but many lag a lot (to be honest: quite a few that are thought to be by Mladen - originally. Of course, this could also be due to a totally different trading style).
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Alphonse91

@mrtools, @kvak, @jimmy, @banzai

Thanks for everything you guys do in this amazing forum! It's wonderful to know that there are good hearted and generous people out there in the world! You guys top the list for helping us all become better traders and profitable traders :)

The Cronex Taichi indicator is amazing and combined with a few other indicators you guys have provided for us here trading has become fun and rewarding! I'm sure we will ALL experience some losses but the wins are going to be great!

Thank you, thank you!! <3 :thumbup: :problem: :clap:
Cronex Taichi + Kijun Sen Candles :-) Cronex Taichi + Kijun Sen Candles :-)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 6):
Jimmy, kvak, ChuChu Rocket, charli, Banzai, Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:50 pm @mrtools, @kvak, @jimmy, @banzai

Thanks for everything you guys do in this amazing forum! It's wonderful to know that there are good hearted and generous people out there in the world! You guys top the list for helping us all become better traders and profitable traders :)
Love your picture brother, thank you for being here with us and always posting charts with nice descriptions :In Love:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:50 pm @mrtools, @kvak, @jimmy, @banzai

The Cronex Taichi indicator is amazing and combined with a few other indicators you guys have provided for us here trading has become fun and rewarding! I'm sure we will ALL experience some losses but the wins are going to be great!

Thank you, thank you!! <3 :thumbup: :problem: :clap:

Would you be so kind and share your template please? Thank you.

forrest85 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:18 pm Would you be so kind and share your template please? Thank you.
Hi @forrest85,

Here it is for you and all the members of this forum :)

I would love for you guys to test it out and give me your feedback. The zip file contains the template plus all the indicators that I use. You may not need or want all of these indicators but for me each one provides valuable information to my trading strategy.

I trade ONLY on the H4 and D1 so it will be interesting to see the feedback on the lower timeframes :)

My setup :-) My setup :-)

Enjoy :) :thumbup: :problem:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 12):
太虚一毫, kvak, thomdel, dmnik, limevanilla, KAESER444, forrest85, stond, charli, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah

My swing trades I closed this morning on both my LIVE account and my DEMO test account (larger LOT sizes possible of course :D ) ;) :Fire: :thumbup:

Hope you guys will achieve success with this setup! The confidence and discipline that I have now with this trading setup is huge.

Patience is so important now and to trust that the BEST trades WILL come along. You do not have to suffer from FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) anymore guys ;)

You may not like this style or setup ,however, In the end it is working for me and I'm loving it :Hot:

To your success guys and girls!

Warmest regards,

BeatlemaniaSA

My LIVE account trades today My LIVE account trades today
My DEMO testing account today My DEMO testing account today
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 5):
charli, Banzai, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, sylvester21