Re: NNFX System(Daily TF)

jng640 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:23 am I only need about 20 minutes to check 48 pairs and enter the trades,then the whole day done. :D
It's simple, first look at the GannHilo/ALMA is any candlestick crossing, if not, that's mean no entry. :)
Most newbies will start with loads of indicators as your template shows. Nothing wrong with that it is just a journey you will notice. Every indicator will tell a story you can not just add a shitload (I added the SD zones in the pullback thread and these SD's are added I noticed in populair threads already, but you have to understand what they mean etc.) Only to help here so consider: 48 pairs...Most serious prop firms will not tolerate exotic pairs or indexes, they will ask you to close positions overnight (weekend/holidays) and before important news. In demo world it seems all brilliant, but did you ever traded exotic pairs live?
best M.

Meyney wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:30 am great so this system seems perfect for you ;) edited: missed your chart: 'sells only' but the indicators are doing fine I see wow great how easy.
Yes sorry, i skipped back a bit this is full chart. Thanks to Xard for his awesome work. Obviously not every day like this...

I scale in on the 1 min.
Attachments

Meyney wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:55 am Thanks for sharing, it seems to be all about coloured candles and ichimoku! (no semafors/zigzaggy?)
Yes, I don't disrespect anyone using that but it isn't for me. I'm not a huge fan of the repainting, it's used as a guide but for me personally, chart patterns are far more useful. I'll even ignore the coloured candles to get in early. They are also a guide and I don't live by them. Appreciate the work that went into producing them though :thumbup:

This is easy for me to act on. I have a yellow arrow- what more could you need? ;) Bombs away US30
Attachments

Yes, I don't disrespect anyone using that but it isn't for me. I'm not a huge fan of the repainting, it's used as a guide but for me personally, chart patterns are far more useful. I'll even ignore the coloured candles to get in early. They are also a guide and I don't live by them. Appreciate the work that went into producing them though :thumbup:

This is easy for me to act on. I have a yellow arrow- what more could you need? ;) Bombs away US30

just kidding...PA rules all the best M.

Meyney wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:21 am Yes, I don't disrespect anyone using that but it isn't for me. I'm not a huge fan of the repainting, it's used as a guide but for me personally, chart patterns are far more useful. I'll even ignore the coloured candles to get in early. They are also a guide and I don't live by them. Appreciate the work that went into producing them though :thumbup:

just kidding...PA rules all the best M.
Yellow arrow! That's the key haha. All the best to you too.
I exited on the first grey candle, well not the first one but when exhaustion was looking likely after the run- that is a useful part of this setup. Perfect exit? Probably not but protecting today's gains.
Attachments