Re: Daily Timeframe SwingTrading Template

Thanks for this thread. I have been considering the daily timeframe myself as NY session starts same time as a my job, so trying to trade has been very difficult. I'm thinking the daily TF will be less demanding and I take less silly trades as I have more time to consider them. Glad to be a part of this group.

I'm running templates through FX Blue Simulator and eye balling price+indicator movement find one that seems to suit me. Of course the future is unknown.

Trinisan wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:44 am Thanks for this thread. I have been considering the daily timeframe myself as NY session starts same time as a my job, so trying to trade has been very difficult. I'm thinking the daily TF will be less demanding and I take less silly trades as I have more time to consider them. Glad to be a part of this group.

I'm running templates through FX Blue Simulator and eye balling price+indicator movement find one that seems to suit me. Of course the future is unknown.
Thats a great Plan, let us know when you find something interesting!
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Hey Guys,

I apologize for being inactive, but I have been very busy trading and things also happen of course outside of trading too!

Currently testing out a different Template I have been experimenting around with.... which uses a bit more discrection.

There are ways to trade it fully mechanical too, you can find those things out while testing ;)

Please bear with me and dont ask for the files... I am going to share them once I have time.. likely tomorrow.
Attachments
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

jng640 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:23 am any result update for the strategy?

btw in the folder I can't find the "basedline" after I applied the template, may I know what's the based line you used?
oh.. my bad, guess I forgot to include it in the files, I will update it as fast as possible.