Daily Timeframe SwingTrading Template

Hello Guys,

I have been playing this game for already quiet a while and as everyone else on this website I love to experiment with indicators.

Most of my trading is done on the 1Minute Timeframe and that rather successfully and I have come to a point where I would like to spend less time on Charts and more time with my family.

Hence I have started to play around with a systematic trading approach on the Daily timeframe.

I believe this community has many amazing Traders and Coders on here and I am confident that we can together create something awesome.

Of course I also have things to share and I would like to show you the potential foundation of our Communities SwingTrading Template.

Keep in mind anything can be changed and that I am just sharing a potential starting point.

Rules for Updated Version

1: Is your Baseline which shows us the current Trend Blue -> Bullish Trend; Red -> Bearish Trend

2: This is your first entry indicator Blue Candle -> Long signal; Red Candle -> Red signal

3: Is our confirmation indicator (confirming entry) Blue Arrow up -> long signal; Red Arrow down -> short signal

4: I cant count and skipped number 4

5: Volume indicator shows if there is enough Volume to trade, meaning is enough movement there to take a trade Bar above yellow MA = enough Volume -> Take Trade; Bar underneath yellow MA -> not enough Volume dont trade

6: filters out signals where the trend is already overextended, if Sell signal and Candle hits green zone -> dont take trade; if Buy signal and Candle hits red Zone -> dont take trade

7: Indicator is used for early exits, if your trade doesnt go your desired direction, when short trade -> exit when blue crosses up, when long trade -> exit when blue crosses down

Updated Version Template
Special thanks to the contributors: Kathy McGarry, jng640

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 3):
charli, Jimmy, craibern
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Re: Daily Timeframe SwingTrading Template

maybe some food for thought.

What to do when a signal appears and the trend seems to be very overextended? Maybe adding a oscillator for Overbought/OverSold?

Maybe add a 2nd Entry Indicator for confirmation?

Maybe add something for reversal setups when Price deviates "too much" from baseline? maybe add a faster baseline for reversal?

Could me divergence be used too?
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

adding TrendChannel Indicator for now to get a nice better view of current Market flow

Please dont be afraid to add anything. This is not a journal, but a community project.

PumbaPLS wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:31 pm Hello Guys,

I have been playing this game for already quiet a while and as everyone else on this website I love to experiment with indicators.

Most of my trading is done on the 1Minute Timeframe and that rather successfully and I have come to a point where I would like to spend less time on Charts and more time with my family.

Hence I have started to play around with a systematic trading approach on the Daily timeframe.

I believe this community has many amazing Traders and Coders on here and I am confident that we can together create something awesome.

Of course I also have things to share and I would like to show you the potential foundation of our Communities SwingTrading Template.

Keep in mind anything can be changed and that I am just sharing a potential starting point.
Hey Pumba

Will post my strategy later when I have some time

Kath
Attachments
These users thanked the author Kathy McGarry for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, PumbaPLS