Re: My trades and ramblings

KalC wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:41 am SUI30 H1 BUY
Entering from channel break. Open TP. Perhaps early on this one but lot size is a bit smaller here (at the moment) so its okay lets see :thumbup:
Took off +60 and letting the rest run over night. Very decent gain. New up channel formed from structure on H1 so setting either trailing stop or leave a hard stop around 12060 ish and just let it do its thing ;)

Friday is usually profit taking day for me (dependant on type of trade) so Im in fresh new positions for start of next trading week to attack

KalC wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:19 am AN H1
Shall see how this top structure forms for buy. Wanted to originally buy at around the first blue box @200ish area but price didnt get there, more patience is needed.

Sorry to everyone I dont have fancy indicators to show you, just the chart only and HA for price averaging. You might see TDI on my chart every now and then I had a thing for RSI MA haha
Have to be patient in this game.

Still to see how this AN pair materialises though was hoping it would break that top, potentially could happen tomorrow lets see. If not then just discard until the next setup, price will tell.

Unlikely to get in to any new intraday positions now end of trading week unless any scalp setups form on stock indexes

Overall a very generous week ;)

Green pips to you all

KalC wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:06 am GA H1
Evening traders!

Eyeing bullish activity for GA buy side going in to Asia. Will watch PA around key round number 8700 for entry
GA
Buy limit triggered but manually closed with loss for around -20. Didnt like the PA. Normally would of waited for structure after the break. Got in too early in anticipation

CJ
Stop hunts triggered additional sells @ 88.100 thinking this has space to drop some

KalC wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:13 am CJ
Stop hunts triggered additional sells @ 88.100 thinking this has space to drop some
CJ
Closed with just shy off +100 pip gain. CAD could still get sold off lower but happy with what I have Today I profit take on positions
Still watching GA could potentially get in long today over @86700 lets watch for PA first