Re: Feel like the Forex itself is a Scam...

Try the ATS 4.0 system I posted. They have youtube videos and webinars you can find with a google search. The new system is a big improvement over the old one. The basic idea, whatever time frame you watch also watch one higher and take the signals in agreement with the last higher timeframe signal.

Ichimoku works well with currencies also. Everyone has their secret sauce but lower timeframe check out 32,64,128. Good as a directional base.
These users thanked the author Nbats7979 for the post:
jng640

Jimmy wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:07 pm It can feel like that, especially if you trade the lower timeframe charts.

I use to feel this way when I first started many years ago. Trade the Daily and Weekly charts, they are your best buddies :thumbup:
That's right Jim.

hi jng,

for beginner it's like 1st time in the jungle, don't know direction, and how ....akh.... it's hurt ....
use higher TF as your trend. Discipline is a must. you lose today don't touch Open Position. Learn and learn for tomorrow Open Position.
all indicator is good, but the important think is simple see higher TF today what happen with price. small profit is good and learn again and again.

i start with $20 (because that ihave) leverage 1:200, OP at TF M15/M30 check trend at Daily.

profit regards
erynade
These users thanked the author erynade for the post (total 2):
Skyold, jng640
Not too Fast, Not too Slow, "Safe and Profit"

Nbats7979 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:33 pm Try the ATS 4.0 system I posted. They have youtube videos and webinars you can find with a google search. The new system is a big improvement over the old one. The basic idea, whatever time frame you watch also watch one higher and take the signals in agreement with the last higher timeframe signal.

Ichimoku works well with currencies also. Everyone has their secret sauce but lower timeframe check out 32,64,128. Good as a directional base.
Thanks for the suggestion. I definitely go youtube search and watched the video but still don't understand how it work lol...I'm trying to figure out.

erynade wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:35 pm That's right Jim.

hi jng,

for beginner it's like 1st time in the jungle, don't know direction, and how ....akh.... it's hurt ....
use higher TF as your trend. Discipline is a must. you lose today don't touch Open Position. Learn and learn for tomorrow Open Position.
all indicator is good, but the important think is simple see higher TF today what happen with price. small profit is good and learn again and again.

i start with $20 (because that ihave) leverage 1:200, OP at TF M15/M30 check trend at Daily.

profit regards
erynade
Thanks for the replied.
The problem is I'm already quite a few years in this industry but still yet to get success... :Rofl: Probably is my discipline problem...hmm..or maybe it's my trading system problem.Because I'm trade trend reversal so everytime have to find the end of trend but I always get kicked out by the stop hunt...or trying to "predict" the news event outcome then hold running profitable position, but in the end the news as expected, but price goes against the news! :Rofl:

mlawson71 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:14 am Strategies don't have a 100% success rate. But if you are losing more than you're profiting following that strategy, it's time to change the strategy, maybe?
Thanks for the replied.

Yes definitely, my previous strategy is trading reversal in lower time frame (M15-H1) and I everytime get wiped out...when get wiped out I feel frustrated,feel the whole forex is scam just taking my money... :Rofl: Finally I'm now using No Nonsense Forex strategy I feel much much better than before :D