Re: Staying up late leads to high blood pressure

mlawson71 wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:02 am It's important to keep teeth clean after eating acidic foods. I love lemons, but I also have the habit of washing my teeth with a bit of baking soda solution after I eat something with a lot of juice in.
yes but it's still not perfect. FIrst baking soda attacks your teeth also even if it neutralize acidity. A better way would be to mix baking soda in your drink, because the acidity attacks teeth even if you rince. it's only worse if you don't rince your teeth because it continues attacking your teeth over time

also sugars turns into acid in your mouth.
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
太虚一毫

ionone wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:02 pm yes but it's still not perfect. FIrst baking soda attacks your teeth also even if it neutralize acidity. A better way would be to mix baking soda in your drink, because the acidity attacks teeth even if you rince. it's only worse if you don't rince your teeth because it continues attacking your teeth over time

Brush your teeth several times a day. ;)

ionone wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:02 pm yes but it's still not perfect. FIrst baking soda attacks your teeth also even if it neutralize acidity. A better way would be to mix baking soda in your drink, because the acidity attacks teeth even if you rince. it's only worse if you don't rince your teeth because it continues attacking your teeth over time

I should've explained better. I mix a half a teaspoon of baking soda in a full glass of water and rinse my mouth with the solution, I don't put the baking soda on a toothbrush to scrub my teeth with it. I'd never do that.

mlawson71 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:59 pm I should've explained better. I mix a half a teaspoon of baking soda in a full glass of water and rinse my mouth with the solution, I don't put the baking soda on a toothbrush to scrub my teeth with it. I'd never do that.
it doen't matter. whitening toothpaste has exactly baking soda in it and it's advised to not use it every day
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
太虚一毫