Re: Staying up late leads to high blood pressure

Jimmy wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:02 am That's a bit high, but not too crazy. I've had the same as you and also quite higher before! Make sure keep an eye on it and try to relax.

Also when you test with the machine, always test twice. I find the first test is always usually higher :eh:

Do you have a testing machine? Or are you using a smartwatch?
There is no test machine. However, there is a clinic downstairs in the office, which is very close and convenient for testing. You must pay attention to your body from now on!

mlawson71 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:08 pm I think if you add an excessive amount manually you would probably still feel it - salt is salt, regardless of how it's added.
I come from a family with hypertension issues and we all have that problem with salt. :sweat: Which makes me pretty sad because I love salty food.
sure once you got hypertension then a small amount of salt becomes a problem, I was talking about non-sick people habits
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
太虚一毫

Jimmy wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:39 pm Yes, three teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and your blood pressure will be reduced overnight.

I use this myself :)
Using your method, I drank apple cider vinegar these days, and my blood pressure quickly returned to normal. Is apple cider vinegar really good medicine? It's weird.

Previously, I had some sores on my body (maybe neurodermatitis), and now the sores have been cured. Does neurodermatitis increase blood pressure?

I have also reduced the salt in my food these days.

In short, normal blood pressure is a good thing! Thanks Jimmy and apple cider vinegar! :clap:

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:21 pm Same here 🤤

Has anyone here ever felt their blood pressure go through the roof? How did you feel? For me the highest I've seen my blood pressure was 182 over 115. Which is apparently "bad".

I felt dizzy and lightheaded at the time. It went away after I took apple cider vinegar and had a lie down! 😓
The most I've ever measured is around 160 over 100, but that's rare, thankfully. Also my blood pressure skyrockets that much only when I am really stressed, rather than from salt - mostly because I avoid salty food, even though I love it.

As to how I feel when it happens - unsteady on my feet, restless, experiencing tinnitus in both ears.

Moving AveragesRe: Staying up late leads to high blood pressure

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:05 am I have already bought this test machine! :)
Great work brother, glad you have one.

Check your pressure once per day. The apple cider vinegar is incredible for health. The taste is not nice though :sweat:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
太虚一毫
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance