Re: $500 Prize: Let's program the Holy Grail MA together

Mustafa wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:15 am As you are from Berlin.... I may forgive you for not being able to read English.... Did I not say that the indicators don't repaint......... anyway, nice try to rattle me.... I am rattled!
i'm from France, not Germany

The signals you showed are all perfectly on the HH and LL candles. That's just not possible
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
Mustafa

josi wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:12 pm This is "simple" XARD - and, yes, it repaints.
The subwindow may be some CCI.
His ignorance not only extends to geography....
My apologies to ionone for not looking at his nationality..... I thought I was replying to someone who mentions Berlin as their location..... Congratulation Josi, you figured it right..... the underlying indicator is some CCI, you can confirm it from the current screenshot..... That was a good educated guess...... And I repeat and you may confirm that the indicators in the sub window don't repaint..... As for as some demeaning tone in the replies and some messages, I don't mind... I know nothing about coding, but trading is in my blood, I work 10-18 hours a day working on what works and what does not.... So I don't care..... let the game continue......
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post:
josi

Hello originator of this thread...... I have shared my idea on what makes the holy grail has been shared in detail now in the following thread.... I thought it redundant to write all that again here so sharing the link.... Hope it catches your attention and wins me your prize.....

viewtopic.php?p=1295454140#p1295454140
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 4):
BeatlemaniaSA, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, RodrigoRT7

Mustafa wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:39 pm Hello originator of this thread...... I have shared my idea on what makes the holy grail has been shared in detail now in the following thread.... I thought it redundant to write all that again here so sharing the link.... Hope it catches your attention and wins me your prize.....
This looks superb. Apart from the easy to look at chart colors, this looks like an interesting code.

Would this be a package or just one particular code you're testing? Sorry if I'm a bit confused :razz:
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Mustafa
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:06 pm This looks superb. Apart from the easy to look at chart colors, this looks like an interesting code.

Would this be a package or just one particular code you're testing? Sorry if I'm a bit confused :razz:
Since I have no knowledge of coding, I can only share the idea... Only a coder would know whether it can be organized into one code or a set of indicators. The idea of a holy grail moving average is not practical. That would need smoothing at a level at a higher timeframe to an extent which would render the price action on lower timeframes invisible... Retail traders like us need to see the bigger picture on lower timeframes, then trade in that direction with a narrow stop loss and a defined take profit.... A bank can trade with 200MA on a monthly chart because they have huge resources and infinite patience for positions that run for months at least..... Their tools are meaningless to us... We need something like I shared providing precise trade signals when a rally happens providing us trades with some finite reward to risk ratio..... All that we need... Hope I make myself clear...
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, RodrigoRT7

I like your setup much more now.
Maybe you can link us up to the subwindow indicators you used - just to give it a try.
On H1 or higher - which I mostly use - it definitely needs to be readjusted. But the signals seem spot-on.
Price or no price, my man, an impressive effort.
Sorry, I didn't realize you already posted the indicators:
viewtopic.php?p=1295454118#p1295454118
So: thanks for that
Just one preliminary question:
If you use D1 period 5 for CCI: doesn't that mean that your signal is basically open all day before it closes and could go every which way while you trade on M15?
The same goes for H4 (but to a lesser degree, i. e. 4 hours)
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
Mustafa

josi wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:19 pm I like your setup much more now.
Maybe you can link us up to the subwindow indicators you used - just to give it a try.
On H1 or higher - which I mostly use - it definitely needs to be readjusted. But the signals seem spot-on.
Price or no price, my man, an impressive effort.
I am sorry I thought you would have got it by now.... Here is the link to everything included in the system...

viewtopic.php?p=1295454118#p1295454118