Chart[MM] MURREY MATH lines - Results are the name of the game.

:star: :star: :star: MURREY MATH lines

How actually Murray Math lines work and how to use it?!
Attached you may find the indicators and the template I am using right at the moment. Let's learn together!

You may start to practice and refine your skills. Join, and if you want, share, ask, comment, or just say the truth: that you already have the holy grail and.... that will be fine as well. It's been a while since I have put my interest on to trade using the MURREY MATH lines and since having results, but not always as expected, I am considering that now it is time to giving back some goodies to the community and show you some of the steps I am using on my journey.

I Will post trades and situations and I hope that these are going to inspire you as well: “Results are the name of the game.”

When you wonder whether something is possible or what might work, it’s tough to argue with results not just words.
So, let's get started

PS: Feel free to modify the settings of the indicators according to your screen size and resolution
These users thanked the author sizabici for the post (total 14):
phnthnhnm, Jimmy, kevinduong, dmnik, trader2000, charli, Mic014, keys898, Mundu19, RodrigoRT7, SijjiN, excellence, DaveTrader, Chickenspicy

LikeRe: [MM] MURREY MATH lines - Results are the name of the game.

sizabici wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:32 am 22.06 EURGBP M15
Liking your new thread man 🙂

Following!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
sizabici, excellence
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance