Re: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

thomdel wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:56 am Respected Sir,

Thanks for this.

Also, If possible in near future & if Time permits, Please Try to Add Arrow Code to the earlier Regular : Jurik half trend.
( Please Note : In this button version, Button sticks on chart even after Indi Removal & Button can't be moved on X & Y Axis )

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
Here it is. Why also on the previous version. It's the same tool.
These users thanked the author Darks for the post (total 3):
thomdel, Andres128, RodrigoRT7

thomdel wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:44 pm Respected Sir,

Sorry to disturb you again for : Jurik half trend(Button).ex4

Please note, The Indi comes again on screen when we change time frame even if we have Turn Off Button.

Also, cannot change Line &Arrow Colours in this ver.

Thanks.
You were right about the color issue but couldn't recreate the time frame change issue at my end.
These users thanked the author Darks for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, thomdel, RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:33 pm The jma filter is the jurik moving average (jma), Dmx is simply a jurik version of adx, velocity is a much smoother version of momentum, cfb if sloping up market is trending,and rsx could say it's a smoother rsi. The ones i'[m posting are mostly generic versions except the velocity, which is generic except for the slope divergence.

ps) they all compile okay but not able to verify if they work on the new mt4 yet, so please verify.
viewtopic.php?t=8412468&p=1294834892#p1294834892

dmx-ocn nma 2_2

Lime and Red are the essence. Here is this version,not with floating levels but with this type of asymmetric lines,by MLADEN.

Looking forward to upgrading: add MTF, button. Boundless merit! :thumbup:
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 3):
josi, Borshchov A.N., andrei-1

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:57 pm viewtopic.php?t=8412468&p=1294834892#p1294834892

dmx-ocn nma 2_2

Lime and Red are the essence. Here is this version,not with floating levels but with this type of asymmetric lines,by MLADEN.

Looking forward to upgrading: add MTF, button. Boundless merit! :thumbup:
Sorry don't have the code for the 2_2 version, not sure how the asymmetric lines were done.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

I don't know if cfb adaptive qqe histo alerts + arrows.mq4 belongs to the category of cfb mentioned by the master of mrtools here.
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8474345&start=270

I think cfb adaptive qqe histo alerts + arrows.mq4 is the best indicator (one of) for the forum in 2021.

Teacher kvak, please work hard and add a button to it for everyone to choose from. Boundless merit! :thumbup:

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:49 pm I don't know if cfb adaptive qqe histo alerts + arrows.mq4 belongs to the category of cfb mentioned by the master of mrtools here.
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8474345&start=270

I think cfb adaptive qqe histo alerts + arrows.mq4 is the best indicator (one of) for the forum in 2021.

Teacher kvak, please work hard and add a button to it for everyone to choose from. Boundless merit! :thumbup:
Try it...

Ps: button is not for onchart arrows....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
josi, 太虚一毫, Jimmy, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:33 pm The jma filter is the jurik moving average (jma), Dmx is simply a jurik version of adx, velocity is a much smoother version of momentum, cfb if sloping up market is trending,and rsx could say it's a smoother rsi. The ones i'[m posting are mostly generic versions except the velocity, which is generic except for the slope divergence.

ps) they all compile okay but not able to verify if they work on the new mt4 yet, so please verify.
Hello Mr. Tools, the velocity (Jurik's momentum) is a simple yet a great indicator. If I may ask, is there a recent version of this indicator? If not, then, would you add MTF mode where a lower TF can work on a higher TF, add a complete price option, and if possible add a Jurik double smoothing and a filter.
Also if you don't mind Mr. Tools, can you delete the native divergence function and just add your signature divergence function?

Sorry to ask a lot and I hope I don't waste your time.
Thank you and best regards.

Alphonse91 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:47 am Hello Mr. Tools, the velocity (Jurik's momentum) is a simple yet a great indicator. If I may ask, is there a recent version of this indicator? If not, then, would you add MTF mode where a lower TF can work on a higher TF, add a complete price option, and if possible add a Jurik double smoothing and a filter.
Also if you don't mind Mr. Tools, can you delete the native divergence function and just add your signature divergence function?

Sorry to ask a lot and I hope I don't waste your time.
Thank you and best regards.
Try.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
太虚一毫, camisa, Alphonse91, BeatlemaniaSA, RodrigoRT7, fantom_spb, Marktaylor58