Can't get rid of Heikin Ashi candles fully

Hello Coders,

I'm struggling with an indicator here. It seems like an indicator based on the ATS (Action Threshold System) one. I use it for placing stops and TPs. In truth I'm not sure fully of the logic behind it (probably mostly based on support and resistance areas?).

I like the red, green, white levels that it prints, as well as the blue "no trade" zones. The problem I have is the option to turn Heiken Ashi off seems to be dysfunctional. Even when you turn the input to false, it seems to draw the candles funny, not printing the hi lo wicks properly.

Would someone be able to maybe remedy? Sadly I only have the ex4 file (attached) so know the chances are limited... Perhaps the experienced folks here could look at how the levels are printed and point me in the direction of another indicator that prints those same levels...

Many thanks

I've pasted an image below which shows the chart when I turn the HA option to false

Re: Can't get rid of Heikin Ashi candles fully

rated1984 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:27 pm Hello Coders,

I'm struggling with an indicator here. It seems like an indicator based on the ATS (Action Threshold System) one. I use it for placing stops and TPs. In truth I'm not sure fully of the logic behind it (probably mostly based on support and resistance areas?).

I like the red, green, white levels that it prints, as well as the blue "no trade" zones. The problem I have is the option to turn Heiken Ashi off seems to be dysfunctional. Even when you turn the input to false, it seems to draw the candles funny, not printing the hi lo wicks properly.

Would someone be able to maybe remedy? Sadly I only have the ex4 file (attached) so know the chances are limited... Perhaps the experienced folks here could look at how the levels are printed and point me in the direction of another indicator that prints those same levels...

Many thanks

I've pasted an image below which shows the chart when I turn the HA option to false
Being there is no source code, maybe if it is using the Heiken Ashi as buffers, figure out the Heiken Ashi colors and turn them to NONE.

Re: Can't get rid of Heikin Ashi candles fully

Hi Mrtools. Thanks for writing back. Tried that, still looks a real mess! I will persevere :-)

Are there any other indicators which work in a similar way from your learned observations? Essentially I need an indicator which shows possible SL and TP areas (much like the one I posted above).

I've found another one (attached). Perhaps you may know of some better effective ones, or some others I can compare and contrast. Many thanks :)