Re: Trading Pullbacks System

moey_dw wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:55 am ea plus ao trend lines screenshots hmmm decided 2 revisit the topic and i am totally lost of all those things...... lotsa new concepts did they got added to ur system?? and u release a ea?? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
haha ea = euraud...AO is not new I posted earlier how to use it to plot trendlines. Concepts are still the same :)
If questions glad to help

best M.
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
moey_dw

Meyney wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:57 am haha ea = euraud...AO is not new I posted earlier how to use it to plot trendlines. Concepts are still the same :)
If questions glad to help

best M.
my bad sorry meyney....... catching up on the thread now I always love the chart screens u posts......... so simple but strong visual story of market sentiment 🤗🤗🤗
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:20 am my bad sorry meyney....... catching up on the thread now I always love the chart screens u posts......... so simple but strong visual story of market sentiment 🤗🤗🤗
no problem moey do not hesitate to post here if questions etc. Still preaching impulse/retrace and get in at a good price that's all. No crystal balls.