Re: Trading Pullbacks System

No, this thread will never be useless. On the contrary, you got the experience and are doing the right thing, thus please keep doing so for the sake of giving everyone (who wants to) an opportunity to learn the basics and understand price action and above all direction. That's all one needs to know. All the ones asking me in private messages about trendlines, I send them all to you.
All the best
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
Knight, Meyney

RplusT wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:32 pm No, this thread will never be useless. On the contrary, you got the experience and are doing the right thing, thus please keep doing so for the sake of giving everyone (who wants to) an opportunity to learn the basics and understand price action and above all direction. That's all one needs to know. All the ones asking me in private messages about trendlines, I send them all to you.
All the best
I was directed to this thread by you. And it has really really helped me. Once you figure out the direction. It's just easy to follow. I still have a bit of difficulty trying to draw my trend lines like Meyney's own, but spearman's correlation indicator which tries to call tops and bottoms seem to help when used in reverse. Bottoms in an uptrend are the best entries in a pullback, offering the best risk to reward and tops in a down trend. Since direction is the most important like you've taught me. An efficient way to be in only trending markets per time or per day (as an intraday trader) seems to be the next thing now. Being in the right market is 70% of the job from what I have learnt so far. In the right market, anything would work. In the case of this strategy, being a pullback strategy, I think we should also look into a sure fire way of identifying trending markets daily and be in them as they'll offer us the best conditions for this amazing strategy of ours to work.

Meyney and RplusT, I am eternally grateful to you both.
These users thanked the author Knight for the post (total 2):
Meyney, RplusT

RplusT wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:32 pm No, this thread will never be useless. On the contrary, you got the experience and are doing the right thing, thus please keep doing so for the sake of giving everyone (who wants to) an opportunity to learn the basics and understand price action and above all direction. That's all one needs to know. All the ones asking me in private messages about trendlines, I send them all to you.
All the best
Great I am happy to help. In the mean time notice mr. Beatlemania is added as a moderator on this PA thread. Weird but it seems this is a mistake. I asked Jimmy to add/replace me as a moderator, waiting for his response. Till then all the best lol.
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
RplusT

Meyney wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:05 am Great I am happy to help. In the mean time notice mr. Beatlemania is added as a moderator on this PA thread. Weird but it seems this is a mistake. I asked Jimmy to add/replace me as a moderator, waiting for his response. Till then all the best lol.
Yes, I actually thought about that too and think this would be appropriate to do so.

Yes, rinse and repeat....day in day out.....nothing else to look for. It's as simple as that. Trendlines are the most accurate Indicator. MA's are there for a guideline. Meyney shows that to you every day. No need for subwindows either.
I try to encourage readers here to stick with one approach. No need to change charts and systems every day only to realize you still get nothing out of those changes either.
As I mentioned, I have been using Trendlines only for years now and I never looked back.

Besides, glad you decided to keep the thread going......... :thumbup:
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Meyney

Found this somewhere.
You might find that useful to see what other TF's than the current one are doing in relation to the MA guide]lines. It's a subwindow MA/PA display for all Timeframes.......
And if you are in a higher TF you can still see what's the position in relation to the PA on the lower TFs.
You can adjust the settings according to the periods and MA methods and Styles you are using.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
Knight, Mustafa