Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:33 am Thanks :) This is super helpful and I can now make a decision. I'm going to wait until that blue one on the bottom agrees with my read on the planets that I had from Janet the card reader.
Planets? Janet? Please do not make fun with me. I will close this thread!
[/quote]

Don't do that but I wish someone else would (another thread) ;)

Meyney wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:09 am I made this setup for the New Year 2022...patience....
Well, as you reveal your secrets about how you actually trade (I always thought your charts were much too simple) I have decided that I will reveal mine too.
I have removed most of the indicators though and have kept only the most essential ones to avoid confusion. I will add the subwindow Indicators soon. Be patient.
Attachments

Well, as you reveal your secrets about how you actually trade (I always thought your charts were much too simple) I have decided that I will reveal mine too.
I have removed most of the indicators though and have kept only the most essential ones to avoid confusion. I will add the subwindow Indicators soon. Be patient.

Looks nice and easy already. Does it repaint?
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post (total 2):
RplusT, whiteadrian23

Meyney wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:51 pm Well, as you reveal your secrets about how you actually trade (I always thought your charts were much too simple) I have decided that I will reveal mine too.

Looks nice and easy already. Does it repaint?
Nope! I only use non-repainting Indicators of course......... :D

I see, Josi is already getting grumpy....I will PM him a template some time as compensation for his patience...... :D
C'mon, trading is boring after all. I'm sure on Monday everybody will be back on track again.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Meyney