Re: Trading Pullbacks System

claytonbj88 wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 9:15 pm Hi guys i just wanted to share this Hoodrick prescott MA that helps with filtering out those false entries, early and late entries, as you can see in the picture it hugs the price nicely and helps spot those pullbacks allowing plenty on continuation trades and opportunities. i ran into a few issues when i kept missing opportunities and i was either in the trade to early or to late, since adding hoodrick prescott today it eliminated those problems.
This indicator is repainting my friend. When you see magic indicators telling you to go short when price is still going up be aware ok.
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
RplusT

Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 5:15 am Setup last Friday just trying to keep this thread alive. Clowns posting crap deliberately here will not stop me hehehe...
Thank you Meyney for keeping this thread alive, you're sharing invaluable information!
I have been following it silently for quite some time and I love it.
I have been trading Supply and Demand for years but your use of Pull Back TL makes it more dynamic...
Cheers!
These users thanked the author schmurex for the post:
Meyney