Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:32 am see SD zone Daily and how 1M chart is bouncing on it. Double bottom and each touch also reversal pattern. Beautiful right
strong support area i thinks................ but i wanna wait for pullback gbpjpy and then go short :think: :think: :think:

what u think mayney!!! but worry cos overall big tf trend is UP
Attachments
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:12 pm strong support area i thinks................ but i wanna wait for pullback gbpjpy and then go short :think: :think: :think:

what u think mayney!!! but worry cos overall big tf trend is UP
for a long: you can switch to lower timeframe for confirmation at these zones (we want to see a solid push up first and then retracement) For a short we can wait first for SD to be broken and retested

Meyney wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:19 pm gy 1m with 30M SD support, see how 1m made a push UP and retrace=long setup right. You can label this as a inverted head and shoulders pattern
No offence, I love your work, but:
I think it deviates pretty much from what most people would call a clear head & shoulder-pattern (one reason why so many head & shoulder-patterns fail for traders?)
And: is GBPJPY really the best instrument to look for a trade right now?
It was rejected twice on its downward path and is rejected right now in its upward path - in between we talk about a range of 20-ish pips (on D1 it is in a pullback down; on H4 it looks more like a pullback up).
Why not wait till it breaks out of this consolidation range?
And meanwhile trade another instrument (if it has to be JPY - wouldn't EURJPY have been the better choice)?

josi wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:58 pm No offence, I love your work, but:
I think it deviates pretty much from what most people would call a clear head & shoulder-pattern (one reason why so many head & shoulder-patterns fail for traders?)
And: is GBPJPY really the best instrument to look for a trade right now?
It was rejected twice on its downward path and is rejected right now in its upward path - in between we talk about a range of 20-ish pips (on D1 it is in a pullback down; on H4 it looks more like a pullback up).
Why not wait till it breaks out of this consolidation range?
And meanwhile trade another instrument (if it has to be JPY - wouldn't EURJPY have been the better choice)?
Understand what you are saying no problem and thanks,but this is an example for Moey because he asked about the gy 30M setup (I do not trade 30M). I Agree to select pairs with proper setup I always scan the markets in the evening to look for opportunities however I like gy 1M to watch/trade. About the patterns: very often you will see these at important levels (M W H&S) and I like it when all signs align for a setup, so looking at them without any reason is not wise because many will fail but again nice to have conformation and only take a trade when your entry chart is telling you in the end it is about pushes and retracements that's all easily said. My opinion is there are many cycles going on so you can enter a long on the 1H and go short 5M on the same pair etc. etc. best M.
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
josi