Re: Trading Pullbacks System

RplusT wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:06 pm Nope.....ICM and FP
I noticed because of new ASIC regulation margin AUS brokers will be restricted from March 29th;

Major forex pairs – 3.33% (1:30)
Minor forex pairs, gold and major indices – 5% (1:20)
Commodities (other than gold) and minor indices – 10% (1:10)
Shares or other assets – 20% (1:5)
Cryptocurrencies – 50% (1:2)

Meyney wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:57 pm I noticed because of new ASIC regulation margin will be restricted from March 29th;

Major forex pairs – 3.33% (1:30)
Minor forex pairs, gold and major indices – 5% (1:20)
Commodities (other than gold) and minor indices – 10% (1:10)
Shares or other assets – 20% (1:5)
Cryptocurrencies – 50% (1:2)
Yes, I'm well aware of that. As far as I'm concerned it won't prevent me from trading. Of course they got to follow the pressure of the EU. Their lame excuse " for the protection of the retail traders". Yeah sure, by pushing them into offshore accounts.

RplusT wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:05 pm Yes, I'm well aware of that. As far as I'm concerned it won't prevent me from trading. Of course they got to follow the pressure of the EU. Their lame excuse " for the protection of the retail traders". Yeah sure, by pushing them into offshore accounts.
Same here, (also AUS broker) so I have to focus more on daytrading (or add 500K to the account). They are making it difficult for retail traders.

Meyney wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:13 pm Same here, (also AUS broker) so I have to focus more on daytrading (or add 500K to the account). They are making it difficult for retail traders.
Sure, for many retail traders insufficient funds is one of the major reasons for failure. I daytrade only, so I don't really need that much balance in my account. A 50 K is sufficient.....just in case something goes wrong.

Meyney wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:07 am I realized the first chart I posted and updated (usdcad 1H) was replaced because of the new template that's nice and thanks Moey&Jimmy anyway let's finish this usdcad 1H with last update.
Can someone tells me or share here about what is the best indicator to drawing these trendline.

Sorry I still don't understand how to drawing manually. I'm noob.
Attachments

Evita wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:45 am Can someone tells me or share here about what is the best indicator to drawing these trendline.

Sorry I still don't understand how to drawing manually. I'm noob.
Not sure if there is an indicator here for trendlines, but I told before you can use an indicator or histogram to show oversold/overbought area's to help you. my advice is to study a bit how to draw them there is a lot of info on the www. Example added.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
yoake

Meyney wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:02 pm Not sure if there is an indicator here for trendlines, but I told before you can use an indicator or histogram to show oversold/overbought area's to help you. my advice is to study a bit how to draw them there is a lot of info on the www. Example added.
Thank You for your answer 👍