Re: Trading Pullbacks System

[quote=mario_lima post_id=1295426521 time=1610308641 user_id=4933527]
The reason my candles are single color is just for clear the charts, doesn't matter to me if they are green or red, I only care about price action between S/R levels combining when price breaks the trend lines on those levels. And the most important searching Daily down to 30 mins charts looking for those breaks always keeping in mind the major trend. Then the lower TF for the best entry (1 and 5 min charts).

If zoomed out you can see better how PA is moving, and it is not about green or red candles but also spikes /shapes of candles and a combination of candles (do we see a blast or is price stalling) etc. Again this is about spotting impulses and retracements. 15M was nice again today I hope some members spotted the retrace to short on this timeframe. If there is a long setup on another tf you can take it also, do not be rigid there are multiple setups every day long AND short.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
mario_lima

Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Kongsniper wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:19 pm i love pullback trading very much, i am very grateful for someone editing me this indicator. I just want it to show the arrow at the marked positions, after the MA20 cuts the MA50 the price returns to the MA50 and the HeadFake indicator appears right at the MA50. Thanks very much!
I can not help you with arrows/indicators. This thread is about impulses and retracements/pullbacks, you can see it if you practice you do not need arrows, please read again from post 1.