Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Nice! I see you know what yo are doing. I agree that a subwindow is not really necessary for that kind of trading. The bottom line is, traders should stick to one chart that is simple but guides them to understand price action. No need for a "thousand" Indicators. Keep rolling, Meyney! :thumbup:

If we stick to gy and eu 1M only today was not easy. Few nice setups and some failed as I can see in hindsight. I will post charts later. My wife is working in Healthcare, was not ok (sick) last days and was tested positive yesterday on Covid19. Had to arrange quite some issues.

best M

Meyney wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:30 am If we stick to gy and eu 1M only today was not easy. Few nice setups and some failed as I can see in hindsight. I will post charts later. My wife is working in Healthcare, was not ok (sick) last days and was tested positive yesterday on Covid19. Had to arrange quite some issues.

best M
All the best to you and your Wife.

Meyney wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:30 am If we stick to gy and eu 1M only today was not easy. Few nice setups and some failed as I can see in hindsight. I will post charts later. My wife is working in Healthcare, was not ok (sick) last days and was tested positive yesterday on Covid19. Had to arrange quite some issues.

best M
Wow......Wish you all the best. I hope she gets better soon. My wife is a nurse. Pretty scary these days for our family too.

best M
God bless you my friend. And thank you to your family for working in healthcare.

Be strong, you will get through this. I promise.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
vvFish, charli
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Dego wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:33 pm Looks nice.

Do you have any preffered pairs? High adr, low adr, indexes?
You can trade this idea on any pair / index and multiple timeframes, depending on your spread/conditions by your broker of course. I am always careful/aware when at round numbers and structure of the market (did we make higher highs, higher lows, or vice versa, many indi's for this like Semafor etc. but better to spot this by yourself to understand better price action). Try to notice also where price is taking off in short time and where price is stalling/collect volume this will take more time I encourage to trade multiple timeframes/cycles on the same instrument if your trademanager can hande this, be careful when the MA's are flat be selective. Will update first chart I have posted (usdcad 1H) almost finished later more when fresh.

best M.
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
charli

first chart usdcad1H continued. We see spike into round number December 21, pullback into the MA's, possible long entry. price can not make it at the previous high and we see it falling below the MA's, quite bearish sign, MA's are flattening also. make's double top 12-28, lower highs , be ready for a short. You will find a few very nice entries short on 15M also. Hope it's clear. By the way you do not need to follow the 1H chart on lower timeframes; they have their own cycle for example you can short on the 1H and take a long on 1 or 5M at the same time. More later.

cheers M.
Attachments