Re: Recommendations for low, fixed spread commissioned brokers please

DocYummy77 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:09 pm Hello,

I am slightly irritated with variable spreads, especially on the lower time frames where moves are small. Are there good brokers that offer very low (or 0) spreads that charge a reasonable commission?

Cobus
Hi Cobus,

I know that feels when you're scalper. Haha.

Try Google search for ECN brokers. Different brokers will have their own favourite trading pairs. Hence, more likely to have 0 spreads there.

Other sites like myfxbook (google for forex brokers volume) will show you LIVE data of where retail traders are concentrated with respect to different trading pairs and different brokers. Most of the listed brokers there are ECN and are validated. You can start your search from there

Apologies as I can't share the link as it is prohibited under site's rules.

Good luck! May you find more answers from others on the forum

Cheers :)

Re: Recommendations for low, fixed spread commissioned brokers please

Zyzel wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:52 pm

Hi Cobus,

I know that feels when you're scalper. Haha.

Try Google search for ECN brokers. Different brokers will have their own favourite trading pairs. Hence, more likely to have 0 spreads there.

Other sites like myfxbook (google for forex brokers volume) will show you LIVE data of where retail traders are concentrated with respect to different trading pairs and different brokers. Most of the listed brokers there are ECN and are validated. You can start your search from there

Apologies as I can't share the link as it is prohibited under site's rules.

Good luck! May you find more answers from others on the forum

Cheers :)
Thank you very much for the valuable comment Zyzel. I will definitely look into those.

All the best.