Re: COVID CONTINUED

trailingedge wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:40 am
https://www.bitchute.com/video/CHDipNI0L0SO/

Warning: graphic to some viewers
Well, the writing has been on the wall for quite some time. There are the ones who have seen it and there are the ones who refused to see it and sided with the Pfiz CEO that those who told the truth (he called it misinformation though) are criminals and should be jailed. He could have also put it this way....."should be vaccinated by force and then drop dead".
The agenda is obvious...Total control, reduction of the world's population and the genetic manipulation of the survivors.
I have not given up hope that people will wake up, but then, isn't it already too late!?

mario_lima wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:55 pm
I have lost hope on the Anti-vaxx and anti-masks, nowadays I don't care less if they drop dead or not.

Pure and simple.
I guess then it is legitimate to reply....LIKEWISE...As you don't even seem to notice that it's the vaxxed (single, double, triple plus boosters) who are dropping dead.
I can see even that doesn't bother you. So keep babbling what Governments + Pfiz&Co tell you. :lmao:
Don't forget to line up now......the fourth booster shot is due..... You are the chosen ones after all.
Oh, before you call me an anti-vaxxer.....got my Pfiz jabs....I chose their saline solution though. You know about the placebo group of lab rats, don't you! No, you don't. :lmao:

You see, all that money drug companies pay to politicians really is worth it. Pfizer's new covid pills were expected to cost $700 per 7 day course but generous Joe Biden has just bought 10 million pills for $5 billion, so $500 a pill 🤔

Breaking911
@Breaking911
BREAKING: Pfizer says the Biden Administration will buy 10 Million COVID pills for $5 Billion

Russian TV says that European and American vaccines are normal (laboratory samples). There are problems with industrial production.

There are many people around me who do not believe in viruses and vaccines, many have already died. It seems to me that they would rather burn a witch and make an offering to a golden calf than prick themselves. :cry:

Borshchov A.N. wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:29 pm
You are here the smartest gathered, explain to the fool: How can I turn you all off here forever ... so that you do not appear in my news feed?
What else should they do? They sit, wait, joke. :)

I came to see what my compatriots are doing. They're joking here. :Rofl:
111.JPG

andrei-1 wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:41 pm
Russian TV says that European and American vaccines are normal (laboratory samples). There are problems with industrial production.

There are many people around me who do not believe in viruses and vaccines, many have already died. It seems to me that they would rather burn a witch and make an offering to a golden calf than prick themselves. :cry:
But many people are saying that they have no problem with vaccines that have completed the normal trials, these vaccines have not, we are the experiment.

Many Drs are saying these are not vaccines at all but are actually gene therapy.

Many people cannot understand how come there is still no test for covid-19? The current test used is for the virus SARS-CoV2. When the PCR test is run at 40 cycle thresholds (as it is in most countries) then what it is picking up is old dead fragments of the virus SARS-CoV2 and that is just confirming a normal immune system response. It is not a diagnosis of Covid-19.

Then of course is the problem that these 'vaccines' do not stop infection or transmission of Covid so what is the point?

They say these vaccines lower risk of illness and death but by the drug companies own data that reduction is just 1% (relative risk reduction of 95% = 1% absolute risk reduction).

Reminder too that Covid-19 has a Infection Fatality Rate of less than 1% (nearly all survive it) and that the average age of deaths from Covid is 82, similar to total life expectancy in most countries.

And plenty of people are wondering how come China of 1. something billion people have recorded only 4,500 deaths.

None of the so called 'facts' about covid peddled by govts and drug companies makes any sense at all.

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], Gnoettgen, kvak, Mickey Abi, Omgili [Bot], Seznam [Bot] and 5 guests