Re: COVID CONTINUED

Yeah, sure batman,
Past two weeks in my area......
1 Policeman, mid thirties, perfectly healthy.....Covid shot in the morning.....couldn't walk in the afternoon....2 days later....gone! Death certificate: Heart attack.
1 girl, mid twenties, no history of any health problems, Covid shot in the morning....2 days later gone. Death certificate: Heart attack.
1 girl, mid twenties.....Covid shot in the morning.....severe brain swelling in the afternoon.....still in coma.
So how to you remember those, Mr. Darwin! They pinned their hope and that of their family to survive to your godsend stuff.

When you come up with a vaccine that poses no severe threat to my health, I'll be the first one in line. There is a difference between those who refuse to get vaccinated and those who refuse to get vaccinated with your current godsend stuff that protects nobody.

Ogee wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:12 pm
👀
I saw that job listing advertised on the Star Now website for Australians.

They were offering a measly $300.

They even had one ad looking for an Indian person to play both doctor and patient :lol:
actors-wanted-covid-commercials.jpg
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

The brand new FBS Forex Calendar 🗓️
How to: Draw Fibonacci Extensions the easy way
How to: Identify major Support & Resistance using the line chart

Ogee wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:04 pm
looks interesting but link ''not available for your region'', any way to post the article?
Here you go...

"OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. —
Patricia Seemann runs her own medical practice, providing health care services to homebound patients.

She said, up until two weeks ago, she was able to successfully treat every patient who contracted COVID-19. But, since then, she said seven fully vaccinated patients died from complications, such as pneumonia or stroke, caused by the virus.

Advertisement
“They were all fully vaccinated, which was disturbing... For one, I got to the hospital, the initial report, he was doing well. 2 liters of oxygen, sitting up, good saturation rate, crashed in 72 hours and died,” Seemann said.

She said the vaccine isn’t 100 percent effective and there is a 4 percent chance of failure, but she still recommends it.

“We explain when I give the vaccine, 'Look, this is not 100%, but in life, you have to give yourself the best possible odds,” Seemann said.

She also recommends continuing to properly wear a mask, washing your hands and making sure you don’t pick up droplets from other people.

She especially recommends these tasks for those 65-and-older or with underlying health conditions.

Dr. Aftab Khan, an internal medicine physician, said, despite these seven cases, dying from COVID-19 while fully vaccinated is rare.

“Out of 6,500 patients, only 0.004 percent people were hospitalized and only a very small fraction of people, 0.001 percent people died who were fully vaccinated,” Khan said.

When it comes to breakthrough cases, 44 percent of them occur in people who are immunocompromised, he said.

“We’re all in this together and we need to stick together as a community to educate and focus on prevention and focus on protecting the elderly,” Seemann said."

RplusT wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:27 pm
Yeah, sure batman,
Past two weeks in my area......
1 Policeman, mid thirties, perfectly healthy.....Covid shot in the morning.....couldn't walk in the afternoon....2 days later....gone! Death certificate: Heart attack.
1 girl, mid twenties, no history of any health problems, Covid shot in the morning....2 days later gone. Death certificate: Heart attack.
1 girl, mid twenties.....Covid shot in the morning.....severe brain swelling in the afternoon.....still in coma.
So how to you remember those, Mr. Darwin! They pinned their hope and that of their family to survive to your godsend stuff.

When you come up with a vaccine that poses no severe threat to my health, I'll be the first one in line. There is a difference between those who refuse to get vaccinated and those who refuse to get vaccinated with your current godsend stuff that protects nobody.

https://odysee.com/@Jadu200:7/FORCED-Va ... set=lbrytv

This old lady in the video also died from heart attack on spot after the jab. You can see that on the video.
Inconsistent traders are pretty consistent with cutting profits short and running losses long - Wizard

More pharma fascism supposedly coming to America soon ::::: " Last Friday, the Governor of Tennessee signed an executive order authorizing the National Guard to medically kidnap unvaccinated people at gunpoint and forcibly take them to covid “involuntary internment” camps across the state. " CDC fascism

if you have Facebook...go to vaccine announcements...go to comments...all pro-vaccine comments are from AI bots...all anti-vaccine are from humans...check for yourself...bots have fake accounts...no foto's...strange looking "friends"...title pictures have circles around them saying vaccine is great etc...people don't realize over there that they are arguing with bots...

mrtools wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:00 am
More pharma fascism supposedly coming to America soon ::::: " Last Friday, the Governor of Tennessee signed an executive order authorizing the National Guard to medically kidnap unvaccinated people at gunpoint and forcibly take them to covid “involuntary internment” camps across the state. " CDC fascism
Yeah, they quickly resort to Gestapo tactics when it suits them. Those democratic values they pretend to adhere don't really differ from other countries they point finger at for the very same reason.

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 1 guest