Re: COVID CONTINUED

moey_dw wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:29 am
Ogee wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:08 pm
"A young woman in Sabadell, Spain is tased after trying to bring her mother to a psychologist’s appointment. This violated the clinic’s policies on patients bringing people with them to appointments due to COVID-19, and they called the police."
wtf man............. that is just way overboard................ these are leftists :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
Man in Australia funerals are banned in "South Australia" due to their bullshit lockdown. That is the most rudest thing I've every heard.
📖 Download over 600+ Free Forex & Trading books from the Trader's Library.

Important: The worst forex brokers of 2021👎

So back to that other great hoax of 2020, Covid-19.

Worldwide headlines shouting cases up, hospital admissions up, deaths up. The problem is that the standard test for Covid-19 is the PCR test and it's not reliable.

The PCR test runs cycles looking ever deeper into the sample, a cycle threshold of 25 will find infectious material with a minimal number of false positives, the harder you look the more false positives become likely. The head of the US Infectious diseases dept Dr Fauci is on tape explaining that running the PCR at 37 cycles or over will give mostly false positives.

So why are countries (including the US) routinely running the PCR at 45 cycles, a number which many say gives a false positive rate of 90%. Legal cases are currently being started in the UK, Portugal and Italy to stop govts using the PCR test for Covid diagnosis because it's so unreliable.

So if you had a heart attack and sent to hospital you are tested for covid, if positive you are added to the covid cases list and the covid admissions list, if you die you are added to the covid deaths list.

MSM are screaming these ever increasing numbers but the truth is most were false positives and not covid cases at all.

How can this be proved? Very easily actually.

In the UK Covid cases are literally disappearing overnight by replacing the PCR test with the new Lateral Flow Test (mentioned in vid posted above).

But more important, if there really was a deadly pandemic sweeping the land the total number of deaths must be much higher than normal, they're NOT.

Data from the UK, Sweden, Ireland and now the US show the total number of deaths for the year are normal

“... All of this points to no evidence that COVID-19 created any excess deaths. Total death numbers are not above normal death numbers. We found no evidence to the contrary,”

https://web.archive.org/web/20201126223 ... o-covid-19

Yup the biggest hoax of 2020..and I wonder how many people actually believe that it started in China...

I don't know about China but I do remember all those cctv vids of Chinese people collapsing in the street back in Jan/Feb, funny how that never happened anywhere else :think:

Ogee wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:38 pm
I don't know about China but I do remember all those cctv vids of Chinese people collapsing in the street back in Jan/Feb, funny how that never happened anywhere else :think:
Yeah exactly. What happened to all that? Funny how no one else "collapsed" after all the hype settled.
Here's one of those jokers pretending to faceplant but manages to put his hands out just at the last minute!

covid-man-collapses-in-wuhan-coronavirus.jpg

📖 Download over 600+ Free Forex & Trading books from the Trader's Library.

Important: The worst forex brokers of 2021👎

Recent Portuguese court case rules that the PCR test as used for Covid-19 is unreliable as it gives 97% false positives.

(vid 13 min)

For sure covid exist, my good friend is the head of the hospital in my city(around 300.000 people), now we are in a stage that a lot of people knows someone who died in a hospital linked to covid19, friend dad (born 1955)died last Monday I was at the funeral .... What is really annoying is that there are a lot of evil people in this world that like this situation, and it is politicized a lot ... What about vaccines? Who will blindly take it, or even worst, give to our children's, to whom in this capitalistic world you will trust? Time is that people can not trust anyone from corporations who would sell souls for money, and for what period of time they come with vaccines, more time needs to develop a good vaccine,
Anyway, I think people have to stay smart and not to trust governments, to stay positive and to think with their own heads and trust their hearts.All the best

charli wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:19 pm
For sure covid exist, my good friend is the head of the hospital in my city(around 300.000 people), now we are in a stage that a lot of people knows someone who died in a hospital linked to covid19, friend dad (born 1955)died last Monday I was at the funeral .... What is really annoying is that there are a lot of evil people in this world that like this situation, and it is politicized a lot ... What about vaccines? Who will blindly take it, or even worst, give to our children's, to whom in this capitalistic world you will trust? Time is that people can not trust anyone from corporations who would sell souls for money, and for what period of time they come with vaccines, more time needs to develop a good vaccine,
Anyway, I think people have to stay smart and not to trust governments, to stay positive and to think with their own heads and trust their hearts.All the best
oh it exists alright, but just not in the numbers stated which are used to scare everyone to comply with what has become a continuous rolling lockdown that was supposed to be for just '3 weeks to flatten the curve' 250 days ago.

UK, Sweden, Ireland and the US are showing no overall increase in annual deaths this year at all.

Ogee wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:16 am
charli wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:19 pm
oh it exists alright, but just not in the numbers stated which are used to scare everyone to comply with what has become a continuous rolling lockdown that was supposed to be for just '3 weeks to flatten the curve' 250 days ago.

UK, Sweden, Ireland and the US are showing no overall increase in annual deaths this year at all.
I agree with you, it is politicized a lot! I have an impression that something is rolling behind the curtains that we’ll only know what is it after some years from now