Re: Auto Higher Timeframe ( Ahtf ) Indicators

Jozo wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:15 am Thanks Mrtools. I have only seen the HMA. Do you have others? I have gone through the entire list of ahtf without success! Guide me to one if you don't mind. Thanks
Think this is the last version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, Jozo, marwilli

Jozo wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 1:44 am Thank you guys for reporting this indicator. I am experiencing same issues.
Mrtools thank you for looking into this.
Okay, this version seems better all the way around, only thing is on the button name it won't change to the average you are using, other than that it seems better.

mrtools wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 2:49 pm Okay, this version seems better all the way around, only thing is on the button name it won't change to the average you are using, other than that it seems better.
Thanks - as always - for your excellent work.
I hope you don't mind a tiny suggestion for future versions:
the coloured-candle-function improved greatly if you'd use close above/below MA (instead of MA-colour-change) for the colouring of the candles.
By doing so - if you add support&resistance, pivots or fibos - this indicator could be the main part of a complete trading system.
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
marwilli, Jozo