Re: Auto Higher Timeframe ( Ahtf ) Indicators

jjventural wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:33 pm
Hi again,
I have trying to do the same with this "supertrend button indicator" based on what you did with "super_trend_nrp_ahtf_4_1.mq4" indicator, but for some reason, the inidicator doesn't paint well when you choose a higher timeframe as you can see in the picture attached.

Could please have a quick look to see what I made wrong??? Thank you again....
Super Trend Button.mq4
Supertrend.JPG
Not able to verify, but should work correctly now.

Not able to verify, but should work correctly now.
[/quote]

Many thanks mrtools for your help. Checking the indicator, it still has 3 problems:

1.- When you unpress the button, the indicator should disappear when you change timeframe, but it doesn't...
2.- The indicator has 5 colors (outside and inside) that only appears when using current timeframe and doesn't when using higher timeframe as you can see in the first picture
3.- When in current timeframe you must unpress the button twice for the indicator to disappear and when you change timeframe appears again mixing the colors as you can see in the second picture....

Thank you for your patience....
Attachments

jjventural wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:46 pm

Many thanks mrtools for your help. Checking the indicator, it still has 3 problems:

1.- When you unpress the button, the indicator should disappear when you change timeframe, but it doesn't...
2.- The indicator has 5 colors (outside and inside) that only appears when using current timeframe and doesn't when using higher timeframe as you can see in the first picture
3.- When in current timeframe you must unpress the button twice for the indicator to disappear and when you change timeframe appears again mixing the colors as you can see in the second picture....

Thank you for your patience....
Try this one.

mrtools wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:30 am Try this one.
Sorry to disturb you again, but the problem still persist as you can see in the picture attached...
When in current timeframe option, the colors are ok and the indicator remains on chart when you change timeframe and disappears when you unpress the button. Everything ok.
When you choose higher timeframe option, colors don't show well and the indicator disappears when you change time frame withouth unpressing the button.
I have been looking carefully through the code, but I can't find where the problem is.....
Attachments

jjventural wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:45 pm
Sorry to disturb you again, but the problem still persist as you can see in the picture attached...
When in current timeframe option, the colors are ok and the indicator remains on chart when you change timeframe and disappears when you unpress the button. Everything ok.
When you choose higher timeframe option, colors don't show well and the indicator disappears when you change time frame withouth unpressing the button.
I have been looking carefully through the code, but I can't find where the problem is.....
Please redownload it again, the color issue looks like it is working better, as far as the button have been having issues when using mtf as far as indicator staying off or on and haven't figured out how to fix that yet.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
jjventural

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:50 pm
Thang you are a champion bro.
Greetings ,

Sorry For the Delayed Reply..!

Here is Elder Auto Envelope & RSI ( OSMA ) Coded By Legendary MrTools..!

@ ChuchuRocket & moey_dw Please Feel Free to Post These ahtf indicators in this Thread..! When you find That..!

Thank you..!
These users thanked the author Thangarasu for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, Mustafa

jjventural wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:33 pm
Hi again,
I have trying to do the same with this "supertrend button indicator" based on what you did with "super_trend_nrp_ahtf_4_1.mq4" indicator, but for some reason, the inidicator doesn't paint well when you choose a higher timeframe as you can see in the picture attached.

Could please have a quick look to see what I made wrong??? Thank you again....
Super Trend Button.mq4
Sorry Sir..!
I Have Added ahtf to lot's indicators on that same day..! but forgot to post..! Next Post I will post those super trend indicators..!
Thank you..!
These users thanked the author Thangarasu for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, jjventural