Re: Live Trades & Ideas: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RomanUkraine wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:52 am Under what conditions do you decide to enter into the agreement.
There are several common methods of deciding to enter into an agreement, depending on the strategy used:
- scalper, TF M-1, TF M-5, TF M-15;
- long-term (I do not know how correctly) for TF H-1 H-4.
There are strategies to break down levels, to break down levels and so on ...
I use Xard's system to make decisions using "key levels of resistance and support" and Murray's levels (listed throughout the day and changed).
1 case:
If the change of the Xard trend (arrow in the square, and 2 Zig-zag indicators) coincides with the level (resistance, support) for TF H4 and the current (current) Murray level 0/8 or 8/8 - then I go against the trend , which ended, ie in the direction of forming a new trend.
This is the so-called "entrance at the turn of the trend." The risk is high.
Case 2:
According to the trend, after its formation, after the rollback from "point 1" from "point 2". The point of formation of a new trend is "conditionally called the reference point - 0". This is what everyone is focusing on now. This avoids many risks. The risk is low.
Personally, I make my decision based on experience, I have "basic concepts of Price action", and about "pattern 1-2-3".
In particular, when using the Xard strategy, "point 2" resembles the use of "pattern turn 1-2-3". I advise you to read what it is and how to determine this "combination pattern" using the Zig-zag indicator.
Ask questions. I will post "screenshots".
viewtopic.php?f=579489&t=8473696 - "example of point 2, post 2"
I will be glad to see additions to the material. Do not throw stones, "do not write fornication."
I'm just a "teapot", well, maybe a "beginner user".
Rusty Google translation
viewtopic.php?f=579489&p=1295407178#p1295407178 Post 80 - An example of decision making is a strong move

Update.
Are there any willing to unite for joint bidding.
I'm watching the pair GBP-USD.
Who will watch the euro, Audi and the Canadian?
Would be great to unite for joint bidding, at any given time. We can even probably share ideas, as im also still trying to master this XARD system. Hoping to hear from you soon mate

Re: Live Trades & Ideas: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Open SELL trade on US500 showing 1hr, 15m, & 5m charts
My trade went +274 then all the way down and I came out at +15.
I believe that the vacines threw a curve ball to my trade but at the end of the day I only have myself to blame.
I figured that it was going further down so decided to stay with the trade then gave up at +15
I then picked up another SELL and closed on the Green dot for +110
Will look to re-enter on red dot as the main Trend is still showing down.
Price has continued down and made a Large Blue dot on the 15m so I will WAIT and pick up my SELL on the next Blue dot.
1Hr main trend still down
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 8):
RomanUkraine, Jimmy, Skyold, Mechkad, fadhayemustafa, Thangarasu, Narkarn, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world