Re: Live Trades & Ideas: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RomanUkraine wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:29 pm The first deal. Sell. I'm taking a chance. Did not miss the resistance 8/8 up. Don't repeat after me.

Перевів у без збиток. Якщо ціна розвернеться то закриюсь в 0,0 (без прибутку)
Translated into no loss. If the price turns then I will close in 0,0 (without profit)
What’s the yellow small arrows and how do you use them?If you can please share it i would appreciate it

Blin wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:29 am

What’s the yellow small arrows and how do you use them?If you can please share it i would appreciate it
This is the VQ-nrp + arrows indicator
Topic on this site: VQ - Volatility Quality Indicators MT4
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8437913&hilit= ... lity+index
Most traders modify Hard's strategy to suit their trading style. See the main branch on page 350. There are so many different options for trading and third-party improvements.
I use this indicator as a confirmation of a trend change and a hint to enter a position (agreement). I am still developing and getting used to strategy.
The default setting, except for the filter setting, is changed to 1 (default is 5).

Lately, I've been watching how successful traders trade (they post screenshots after trading).
They use "key levels". Therefore, I first of all now pay attention to the opening time of trading sessions in London, New York, and the levels of resistance and support for TF H4, as well as the level of Murray.

Pay attention - you definitely missed it!

Hi Xard. Thanx so much for this version of VWAP as i been using one with fans/deviations. Please advise on these setting and to change them as discussed above as itried changing the 4 to D1 but something is not right

string VWAPTfInfo = "use H4, D1, W1, MN1";
string VWAPTf = "W1";
extern int NumVWAPTf = 4;

XARD: I overwrote the settings for VWAP in the init section of the code in a bid to cover all the TFs from H4 down to 1min
if(Period()<=PERIOD_M5){VWAPTf="H4";}
if(Period()==PERIOD_M15){VWAPTf="D1";}
if(Period()==PERIOD_M30){VWAPTf="D1";}
if(Period()==PERIOD_H1){VWAPTf="W1";}
if(Period()>=PERIOD_H4){VWAPTf="MN1";}
But you can go in and change to suit then just compile the code again.

Cladi39 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:33 am

Yes but i dont realy use it
I'm re-reading your posts from the main hard system
Finally translated approximately in content
Will be nice to hear from you Xard how use VWAP, You see the bounce on yellow middle line or use the others lines too?

XARD: Basically,...
if price is above the yellow VWAP line on the 1hr chart then I look for BUYS on the 15 min and 5 min charts.
If price is below the yellow VWAP line on the 1hr chart then I look for SELLS on the 15 min and 5 min charts.
Just take a look at the background on both the 1hr & 15 min charts.
This is without a doubt the best Visual Directional Trading that I have ever seen.
Don't get me wrong, I still use the 2nd DOT, the 61.8%, and the OctaveMath in my day to day analysis.

ATTENTION TO ALL BEGINNERS.
DO NOT COMPLAIN THAT IS DIFFICULT, BUT LEARN FROM THE FIRST PAGE OF THE STRATEGY.
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
oskar656

Blin wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:29 am

Bro, thank you for the question.
I looked at this indicator with new eyes.
This morning I'm reviewing the story and noticed a lot.
How many opportunities have I lost - a mistake, a mistake and another mistake.
Thanks for the help. Now I will make full use of the capabilities of this indicator, then its moving with a period of 200.
I'm testing a new one.
Thanks again Bro.
Attachments