Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

Little more updated WAE.

PS: Spot FX & Crypto trader's settings, see here: How to use Waddah Attar Explosion indicator with ATR DeadZone MT4 + Settings.

mrtools wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:54 am Little more updated WAE.
Man! That looks sweet, can't wait to try it out tomorrow (bed time for me soon). Thanks Mrtools :hug:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

maxus182 wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:04 am
Gtrader, I have two questions about this fantastic indicator. What would be the "DeadZonePip" option? And is it possible to add an option to calculate only last X bars?

Gtrader: I'm sorry maxus182, I don't have the coding knowledge to add the option you requested. Maybe one of the other guys could do it if asked. As for the DeadzonePip option, check out the picture below.

These users thanked the author Gtrader for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, maxus182

Gtrader wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:53 am

Gtrader, I have two questions about this fantastic indicator. What would be the "DeadZonePip" option? And is it possible to add an option to calculate only last X bars?

Gtrader: I'm sorry maxus182, I don't have the coding knowledge to add the option you requested. Maybe one of the other guys could do it if asked. As for the DeadzonePip option, check out the picture below.

Deadzone .png
Good screenshot, thanks for helping a fellow trader out :)
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Gtrader
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

mrtools wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:54 am Little more updated WAE.

PS: Spot FX & Crypto trader's settings, see here: How to use Waddah Attar Explosion indicator with ATR DeadZone MT4 + Settings.
wowwwwww mrtoolz dear.............. u outdone urself man this is best version todate................. with new features can see change colors................... does this new wae use macd 2 do this??? what is the macd setting for sir??? :) :) :)
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Here's the complete Waddah Attar Explosion template for MT4 used for our post last week (as requested by Adrian).

This template also comes with the optimized settings as recommended by shayankm on TradingView.

• Fast Ma: 20
  • Slow Ma: 40
  • MaMethod: Exponential Moving Average
  • Bands Length: 20
  • Bands Price: Close
  • Sensitive: 150
  • ATR Period: 100

PS: Thanks to Moey for posting the symbol Watermark for us: Symbol Watermark indicator for MT4.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
moey_dw
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance