Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 3:25 pm Excellent choice of smoothing technique and coding Kvak. I really love your Jurik Smoothing as it evens out the noise for continuous trading. Here is a comparison.

I think the only additional tool we can benefit from is a Moving Average for crosses! But grateful for the upgrades made by all.
due to smoothing, isn't eliminated the opportunity of divergance?

p1ps_surfer wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:30 pm due to smoothing, isn't eliminated the opportunity of divergance?
No brother, divergence will still be shown, but may be a tiny bit behind. That's always the trade-off with smoothing. But certain smoothing algorithms produce hardly any lag such as Jurik and T3. So the minuscule lag would only really matter if you're scalping :)
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
p1ps_surfer, Jimmy
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:59 pm No brother, divergence will still be shown, but may be tiny a bit behind. That's always the trade-off with smoothing. But certain smoothing algorithms produce hardly any laggy such as Jurik and T3. So the minuscule lag would only really matter if you're scalping :)
thank u for the explanation, glad to have new brother in this community :D
so basically as mr tool modification is the waddah attar explosion( the one use histogram cross ma)?
how about Waddah Attar ADXxBollinger variation? im interestingin with this one.
im gliding from mql5 to this thread btw.
These users thanked the author p1ps_surfer for the post:
ChuChu Rocket

Hi,

I use this version now:

"" Waddah Attar Explosion Averages NMC Alerts + arrows 2_5''

But I see something strange.
Once placed on the chart, it's perfect.
almost too perfect.

We see the arrows, which are placed with perfection before each important movement
I use it on H4, on a chart H1

But I feel that it repaints.
If I chose the option "arrow ononwest", we see that at once, each cross is placed only when the movement is already finished.

To make faster testing, I placed it on 28 pairs, but I do the same conbstation on all pairs.

How do you use it? I mean, can I trust these arrows in H4?
According to the history I see on the graph, filtered with awesome indicator and stochastic it's very good.

It is still necessary that arrows is real.

If someone can help me in use.
Thank you !!

MagnifyRe: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

webdeal wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:48 pm I use it on H4, on a chart H1

But I feel that it repaints.
It does not repaint. What you're seeing is multi-timeframe in action.

If you're on the 1H timeframe and using a 4H MTF, your 1H chart's indicator will be recalculating for the next 4 x 1H candles until the 4H candle closes. It has to do this as your 4H candle is still Open and being formed.

All MTF indicators must recalculate the higher timeframes before the close of that timeframe.

Please read these two explanations on how MTF works:

Hope this helps :thumbup:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:13 am It does not repaint. What you're seeing is multi-timeframe in action. If you're on the 1H timeframe and using a 4H MTF, your 1H chart's indicator will be recalculating for the next 4 x 1H candles until the 4H candle closes. It has to do this as your 4H candle is still Open and being formed.

All MTF indicators must recalculate the higher timeframes before the close of that timeframe.

Please read these two explanations on how MTF works:

Hope this helps :thumbup:
If I put myself on H4, then I would not have the problem if the indicator is also regulated on H4?

By cons I see other worries, if you have an idea to help me