InfoRe: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:37 pmTry.
moey_dw wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:28 pm WHAT ARE ALL THE LINES STAND FOR PLS
In regards to Waddah Attar Explosion Lines posted by Mrtools, here: Waddah Attar Explosion Lines MT4.

What do the line colors represent for the Waddah Attar Explosion?

Hello brothers, if you're finding it hard to focus with the lines, be sure to remove the lines (make the color blank) on the lines you don't use in your trading.

The options to have all the lines are there, but seldomly need to be used for trading. Remember, less is sometimes more.

Here's a template to help you see the lines a bit better on a black chart as well as a guide on what each line represents.
  • Gold = Standard Deviation x Band Deviation
  • Blue = Deadzone or ATR dead zones
  • Limegreen = MA of bull MACD slope
  • Magenta = MA of bear MACD slope
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 9):
oskar656, moey_dw, Gtrader, Sutatong, Thangarasu, excellence, Marktaylor58, eduarescobar, DaffyTaffy
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

IndicatorRe: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

Jimmy wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:05 pm Hello brothers, if you're finding it hard to focus with the lines, be sure to remove the lines (make the color blank) on the lines you don't use in your trading.

The options to have all the lines are there, but seldomly need to be used for trading. Remember, less is sometimes more.

Here's a template to help you see the lines a bit better on a black chart as well as a guide on what each lines represent.

Jimmy,

Thanks for always coming through with the aesthetics :Fire: .... I'm sure those who are unfamiliar with the WAE will really appreciate the helpful diagrams & templates.

Also, a big thanks to Mrtools and the requestee's for the improvement's made to my all time favorite indicator. :lol:
Attachments
These users thanked the author Gtrader for the post:
Jimmy

LikeRe: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

Gtrader wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:37 am Jimmy,

Thanks for always coming through with the aesthetics :Fire: .... I'm sure those who are unfamiliar with the WAE will really appreciate the helpful diagrams & templates.

Also, a big thanks to Mrtools and the requestee's for the improvement's made to my all time favorite indicator. :lol:
Haha nice GIF bro. Glad you like our guides, I know we sometimes lack some information on how to use certain codes but we are working on it sir.

Hope you can help us out too with your tips and pointers on how use the WAE, as well ;)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance