Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

Eddie_83 wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:45 pm Hello mrtools

I like this last one with mtf it looks amazing.
from what I understand about Waddah Attar Explosion atr + volume calculation + mtf;
we go long when Green histo is above the green line ; we go short when red histo is above the magenta line,
no trading allowed when either of the histos is below blueline.
what I request is can we have a dot on the chart or on the indicator window when there is a signal. something like this :
wae.JPG

thanks in advance mrtools

Hi MrTools
Those little dots at the tip of histogram are indeed really helpful.
Is it possible to feature it in this WAE indi please?

Thank you very much.
Attachments

Cazz223 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:53 am Hi MrTools
Those little dots at the tip of histogram are indeed really helpful.
Is it possible to feature it in this WAE indi please?

Thank you very much.
Hello
I have modified the code to highlight the buy and sell signals under the conditions provided earlier, I couldn't show dots so I showed thick histogram instead !! LOL note that I am not a pro coder I just started learning mql4 a week ago, I just messed with the code and managed to show signals.
this code needs to be reviewed by a pro coder.
Mr tool please review the code and provide feedback
These users thanked the author Eddie_83 for the post (total 3):
Cazz223, Jimmy, zentzky

mrtools wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:13 pm Will circle back :) to ya"ll and get it sometime tomorrow, hopefully. Do ya"ll want the alerts the same as the old one or did you have something else in mind?
Master, thank you for contacting me on the weekend and giving me hope. This is the latest version, post 137, you need sound alerts on the current panel for buying, selling, exiting long and short positions. More people ask for the full price package.

Eddie_83 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:09 am Hello
I have modified the code to highlight the buy and sell signals under the conditions provided earlier, I couldn't show dots so I showed thick histogram instead !! LOL
fdsfa.JPG
note that I am not a pro coder I just started learning mql4 a week ago, I just messed with the code and managed to show signals.
#Waddah Attar Explosion atr + volume calculation + mtf & arrows.ex4#Waddah Attar Explosion atr + volume calculation + mtf & arrows.mq4
so?)))
These users thanked the author blonde for the post (total 2):
Eddie_83, Cazz223

Eddie_83 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:09 am Hello
I have modified the code to highlight the buy and sell signals under the conditions provided earlier, I couldn't show dots so I showed thick histogram instead !! LOL
fdsfa.JPG
note that I am not a pro coder I just started learning mql4 a week ago, I just messed with the code and managed to show signals.
#Waddah Attar Explosion atr + volume calculation + mtf & arrows.ex4#Waddah Attar Explosion atr + volume calculation + mtf & arrows.mq4
That will do it too.
Good try!
Thanks!