Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

Ogee wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:33 am
ok on mine all TF and as per indy default. The indicator was updated 2020, if other indicator not interfering check your mt4 has been updated recently 'Help' > 'About'
Hey,

Thought i might add to this discussion by saying that this WAE_CQv1.2 indicator has known refresh issue's. The creator of this indi was notified but no one has been able to get ahold of him for awhile. When loaded on a chart, it looks okay at first... but as each candle has its close, the red/green volume bar does not populate and the only way to use it would be to constantly remove the indicator from the chart and then add it back again which is arbitrary. I wish this could be fixed as it's a really cool indicator but until the creator makes an update, we'll just have to wait.

Otherwise, the indicator i posted previously (Waddah_Attar_Explosion_added_atr_and_volume_calculation) works exactly the same except without the fancy buttons and on chart parameter adjustments. :)
These users thanked the author Gtrader for the post (total 3):
Ogee, erynade, Cazz223

Gtrader wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:52 am

Hey,

Thought i might add to this discussion by saying that this WAE_CQv1.2 indicator has known refresh issue's. The creator of this indi was notified but no one has been able to get ahold of him for awhile. When loaded on a chart, it looks okay at first... but as each candle has its close, the red/green volume bar does not populate and the only way to use it would be to constantly remove the indicator from the chart and then add it back again which is arbitrary. I wish this could be fixed as it's a really cool indicator but until the creator makes an update, we'll just have to wait.

Otherwise, the indicator i posted previously (Waddah_Attar_Explosion_added_atr_and_volume_calculation) works exactly the same except without the fancy buttons and on chart parameter adjustments. :)

hi Cazz223, Ogee, Gtrader

Thanks Gtrader, it's work and tested got profit today.
thanks alot all of you.

profit regards
erynade
Not too Fast, Not too Slow, "Safe and Profit"

Gtrader wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:39 am Hello,

Here's another version of the WAE indicator but with some extra's. Its called "Waddah Attar Explosion added ATR and volume calculation". :)

-Normalized volume calculation
-Fast/Slow MA, BB Bands, Signal MA can each be individually set in regards to their MA method, Applied price, MA shift options.
-Has ATR dead zone period & deviation settings.
-On/off volume calculation and volume period customization
-Alerts for Buy, Sell, Exit Long, Exit short w/ alert count setting

* Ignore the Super Trend Candles on pic #1 and the input settings on picture #2 (they are random).

Waddah_Attar_Explosion_added_atr_and_volume_calculation.mq4
Hello. this indicator looks promising can someone please add arrows to when the green or red histogram crosses above the yellow floating level and no arrows drawn when the histo drops bellow ATR dead zone?
thanks in advance